RE: John P's Message

thumbnail
Mind over easy, modified 10 Years ago at 10/21/13 5:00 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 10/21/13 5:00 PM

RE: John P's Message

Sorry to clutter the forum but someone sent me a message and I can't get the message system to work (heh, I hear I'm not the only one).

I claimed SE a few times in the past, due to the first clear shift into EQ, which was extremely peaceful and pervaded experience for a few months, but ultimately didn't hold up to the test of time or lasting insight. I've also fallen for unusually strong A&P's which falsely indicated the A&P of the next path, and near misses, times in EQ when there was a sudden rushing event that seemed particularly insightful and similar to a fruition. None of these things turned out to be the real deal, and as mildly embarrassing as it is, it seems as though misdiagnosis is very common, given the fact that many of us are just working off information/contact we've gotten online, sometimes with no teachers or mentors. Sorry for any confusion. Take my unenlightened words as you would any information you find online, with a boulder of salt, and don't throw it over your shoulder, it's bad luck! I hope all is well for you.

Breadcrumb