The Bravery to Live

A Dietrich Ringle, modified 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 7:34 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 7:34 PM

The Bravery to Live

Its a tough decision to go ahead and live life boldly and without hesitation. To live free from constraints and fabrications is a radical commitment, but one that in my opinion is worth the risk.
thumbnail
tom moylan, modified 10 Years ago at 12/23/13 2:36 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/23/13 2:36 AM

RE: The Bravery to Live

Yes. It is a very difficult mode of living and becomes more challenging the more you engage with the world and its fabrications. It becomes even more difficult as one becomes awake to the many manipulations which comprise the psychological cages we live in.

My great hope is that the stresses to which we accustom ourselves will fade with the reduction of clinging to habitual unhelpful patterns. That is why I go forward.

I don't know that it is worth it but the alternative is unnaceptable to me so until I know I will live in committed hope.

Take care and thanks for the inspiration-

tom
Voje Sambar, modified 10 Years ago at 2/6/14 2:52 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/6/14 2:52 PM

existensialism comes to mind. yes, to truly live is almost a rebellious act sometimes.

however, could you honestly even try to turn your back to this path now? once you know the potential? for me, the "ordinary" life with all it´s stupid suffering would require more bravery than the spiritual path emoticon
J C, modified 10 Years ago at 2/6/14 6:23 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/6/14 6:23 PM

Voje Sambar:
existensialism comes to mind. yes, to truly live is almost a rebellious act sometimes.

however, could you honestly even try to turn your back to this path now? once you know the potential? for me, the "ordinary" life with all it´s stupid suffering would require more bravery than the spiritual path emoticon

I completely agree. I don't really know what enlightenment is or why I'm really seeking it, but I know I have to, and it would take a lot more strength than I have to turn away (not that I'd want to).

Breadcrumb