I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said:

I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: IAMTHAT That Ami 2/21/14 10:38 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Banned For waht? 2/22/14 4:57 AM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Ivo B 2/22/14 9:06 AM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: IAMTHAT That Ami 2/22/14 12:31 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: T DC 2/22/14 11:28 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: IAMTHAT That Ami 2/23/14 2:39 AM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: T DC 2/23/14 9:51 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Ivo B 2/23/14 8:29 AM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Jinxed P 2/23/14 10:23 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: IAMTHAT That Ami 2/24/14 5:34 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Jinxed P 2/24/14 7:18 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: IAMTHAT That Ami 2/25/14 9:38 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Bailey . 2/24/14 10:33 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: IAMTHAT That Ami 2/25/14 9:57 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: T DC 2/25/14 10:51 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: sawfoot _ 2/26/14 3:02 AM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Banned For waht? 2/26/14 4:12 AM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Bailey . 2/26/14 6:19 PM
RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said: Sweet Nothing 2/26/14 9:58 AM
IAMTHAT That Ami, modified 10 Years ago at 2/21/14 10:38 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/21/14 10:38 PM

I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said:

So I just got back from a 2 month trek thru India, visiting various holy sites, solitude, intuition, practice, and trying to get to what a friend told me was a fully enlightened Buddha who was teaching at the foothills of the Himalayas, and I found him, here's what he had to say:

(By the way, if you guys want a photo of my airlines itineraries as proof, I can very much offer to post here, however, I think we are all very much very serious practitioners who are at a high degree of maturity, respect, honor, and a certain level of trust. If you still want the proof, let me know.)

So what did he have to say?

Quite simple. He said no matter the path, it boils down to the 3 Dan Tiens. The 3 energetic gateways to Consciousness, Truth, Enlightenment

Upper Dan Tien is Pure Subjectivity, but also simultaneously Pure Consciousness. So there is both a center point or the pure light of cognition/attention, but also it is a spacious field and is what creates the Halo of Light around the head you see in pictures of Saints. Think Buddha, Christ, Various Sikh Masters, etc

Middle Dan Tien is the Source of Conscious, the Soul, the Portal for the head based Consciousness to reach its Source, like a drop of water entering the Ocean, an Ocean of Infinite Light, Infinite Bliss, the Multi-Faceted Diamond, the Inner Spark of Life, existence, Consciousness. The Zero point of Non-duality it is the centerless center. At this point as well, is the Light of Consciousness which begins to flood and change the body. Eventually one reaches the Light Body via a flooding of and living off this light of consciousness

Lower Dan Tian is the point at the very bottom of the breath, when you breath deep, it is the small crack between the end of exhalation, the begining of inhalation. This point is the Source of Vitality, the Source of Beingness, the Unborn Emptiness prior to all things including Consciousness. The void the precedes everything and anything. It is the point where Buddha reached Enlightenment, where emptiness is form, and form is emptiness.

Eventually The upper DT merges with the middle, the middle then merges with the lower, and all 3 become one.

Additionally, kundalini occurs eventually in the path, opens all channels & chakras. He spoke of the Solar Plexus Chakra which when opened, unlocks the rib cage and unlocks breathing. He spoke of an unlocking of the Lower DT where breathing becomes alive and deepens naturally and becomes extremely slow, all on its own, sometime leading to extremely long periods of no breathing at all for days.

He also something very interesting. Speaking of the hundreds of thousands of tiny meridian like channels that flow through the body, all become unblocked with stagnant life force, to be replaced by emptiness, consciousness, and light of consciousness, a process he had undergone and now had access to attainment of rainbow body, but saw in his karma he needed to teach a bit before "leaving that way." Even so, he only sees a few people a week and is very much hidden, saying that only those who are supposed to find him by sheer grace and luck are the one's he speaks with.

Other interesting things he said were that The conscious mind and subconscious mind where directly linked to the middle Dan Tian & Source of Consciousness. So those who use mantra and attention, are getting to middle DT via the channel that the subconscious arises through upon waking in the morning, and falls away to when falling asleep at night.

He also said he has the ability for him as pure consciousness to leave the body at will and see/visit heaven and hell realms of various sorts as well as who is and isn't awakened to a high degree, because you can see their light of Consciousness shining from space and affecting the reality around them like a rock thrown in a pond making waves. Surprisingly, he mentioned the Eastern Orthodox Monks of Christianity as being highly developed and many who are also fully Enlightened. So too are Sufi masters, a large number of Yogi's around the world, some Sikhs, and Masters of various Paths including some new agers who use a conglomerate of techniques to penetrate into the inner mysteries.

He said entering middle DT via mantra/attention, feeling your way into there, was the front door, whereas activating the upper DT and then surrendering so it drops down the spine into Middle DT was the back door. That surrender with minute level of will was the absolute master key key, however that to find the channel where Consciousness can return to its source at the front of the spine was something akin to entering a huge completely dark warehouse and trying to feel your way around with your hands in order to locate a single strand of a spider's web.

Only that the warehouse was the size of your head, and there are ways to turn on the lights, breathing exercises that can be done to activate the spine, and a number of other things.

So I got a transmission from him and it was like everything began to open up. The "strand" he spoke of, I can clearly feel just at the front of the spine and felt exactly how it linked from the center of subjectivity, to middle DT, to Lower DT. It was the most amazing thing ever to get this transmission. I could see this guy completely covered in light, like his whole body was a halo. And from a distance, I can see clearly his field of energy was massive, like a giant warehouse of energy around him, it looked like the mirage you see in the street on a hot summer's day.

The transmission he said he had to do lightly and just enough for you to get a hint of where everything is at because you have to do the rest of the work yourself and plus a few transmissions he did, he literally blew fuses in people and they needed weeks/months to recover. So he doesn't know yet how to greatly control his transmissions other to then give very subtle ones.

Oh, and he's very reluctant to teach. I found him through word of mouth from a friend who is in India on a year long pilgrimage, who has access to an area of the Himalayas where there are caves with Masters meditating in them, being brought food & water by an ancient order/organization of people from small villages who have been donating to those seeking Enlightenment in the caves for over a thousand years now. Some refuse to see or teach people. Others have asked to be completely shored up in the caves with rocks/bricks and not to be brought food or water anymore, only to emerge a decade or two later still alive and full Enlightened.

I only saw this one guy, but my buddy who is there for a year now, said the others he met, he's received transmission from just from being around them, like third eye permanently open, kundalini activation, heart flowering open & the complete disappearance of the I-Self reference structure.

The guy I saw, it took a good three weeks of me being there in the most crappiest conditions ever to make it work. It was sort of like a test. My rooms had no heat, thin blankets, food was scarce and sometimes there was no dinner to be had, roaches, him never showing up because the trek he had to make was completely covered in so much fog you couldnt see your hand in front of your face. My guide who was taking me to the meeting place there fell ill. The guy who replaced him got us lost twice. I finally gave up at the end of week three and booked a driver to take me back out of the deep mountains. And it was that day that the original guide came and said we can go and try one last time. And so I saw him once, and it has changed me forever.

Now Im still fairly new to dharmaoverground, mahasi noting, etc, but have awakened to various degrees of permanent realities and states via a number of other methods, grace, direct pointing, etc. So I wonder how the description of this Buddha fits Daniels models and what everyone else here thinks full Enlightenment is all about.
Banned For waht?, modified 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 4:57 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 4:54 AM

RE: I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said:

Thanks for sharing!
Have read similar accounts. I am trying to do the same thing, but no idea where i am with my progress etc, too many events and openings, but still minor things i believe.
There are books about it how to do it, seem to be long process but doable.
Also some legends about "Mo Pai" 72 levels before full enlightenment, where one level presents one chakra opening, there is 72 of them.
Lots of accounts telling that its all energetical stuff.

On bugs we see clearly three parts. Head, middle part where are their wings attached for example, and lower part where is their food digestive.
Ivo B, modified 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 9:06 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 9:06 AM

Wow, what a story!
What's stopping those medidators in caves to transfer knowledge to whole humanity?
IAMTHAT That Ami, modified 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 12:31 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 12:31 PM

Ivo B:
Wow, what a story!
What's stopping those medidators in caves to transfer knowledge to whole humanity?

well he was in his 50's started on the path young, and its a very lengthy life long process. Mentioned that the info is all out there in the esoteric texts, that just needs to be studied or you have find someone like him, which he did when young, and many transmissions & graces get transferred
T DC, modified 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 11:28 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/22/14 11:27 PM

IAMTHAT That Ami:

well he was in his 50's started on the path young, and its a very lengthy life long process. Mentioned that the info is all out there in the esoteric texts, that just needs to be studied or you have find someone like him, which he did when young, and many transmissions & graces get transferred

Man, you don't need esoteric texts and it doesn't have to take a long time. I did it in three years following Buddhist teachings available in your local bookstore and on the internet. I also did it with no transmission, aside from taking refuge. What really matters is the purity and strength of your desire for enlightenment, along with following genuine teachings suitable for your level of practice. Just saying..
IAMTHAT That Ami, modified 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 2:39 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 2:39 AM

T DC:
IAMTHAT That Ami:

Man, you don't need esoteric texts and it doesn't have to take a long time. I did it in three years following Buddhist teachings available in your local bookstore and on the internet. I also did it with no transmission, aside from taking refuge. What really matters is the purity and strength of your desire for enlightenment, along with following genuine teachings suitable for your level of practice. Just saying..

hello friend,
Is there a place I can read about your story, path, ups/downs, etc. Would be highly inspirational for me at least
Ivo B, modified 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 8:29 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 8:29 AM

IAMTHAT That Ami:
Ivo B:
Wow, what a story!

I was refering to this:

He also said he has the ability for him as pure consciousness to leave the body at will and see/visit heaven and hell realms of various sorts as well as who is and isn't awakened to a high degree, because you can see their light of Consciousness shining from space and affecting the reality around them like a rock thrown in a pond making waves. Surprisingly, he mentioned the Eastern Orthodox Monks of Christianity as being highly developed and many who are also fully Enlightened. So too are Sufi masters, a large number of Yogi's around the world, some Sikhs, and Masters of various Paths including some new agers who use a conglomerate of techniques to penetrate into the inner mysteries.

So he can visit Christian ortodox masters while leaving his body? He can see peoples consciousness? Why not visit all of the people in the world and do some global shaktipat. If time doesn't permit, he could at least try visiting the ones that make global decisions. And there are more like him you say? They could meet and split up the work by geographic regions. World problems solved! emoticon
Perhaps unwillful transfers are not moral? I'm sure we'd all forgive them for trying to make a better place for all of us to live in.
T DC, modified 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 9:51 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 9:51 PM

IAMTHAT That Ami:

hello friend,
Is there a place I can read about your story, path, ups/downs, etc. Would be highly inspirational for me at least

I haven't really written down the story. If you want to read about the progression of attainments I went through, there's this thread, though be warned there is some distracting material. Anyhow though, if you have questions I would be happy to answer them.
Jinxed P, modified 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 10:23 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/23/14 10:23 PM

1. What was his emotional state like? Happy? Calm? Beaming?

2. Do you really believe all this supernatural stuff, no possibility in your mind he is a charlatan?
IAMTHAT That Ami, modified 10 Years ago at 2/24/14 5:34 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/24/14 5:34 PM

Jinxed P:

2. Do you really believe all this supernatural stuff, no possibility in your mind he is a charlatan?

1. Power, Extremely grounded, there was a slight smile constantly on him, Bliss, I can clearly see light all around his head & body, intense, beaming, passionate, very detached, loose/open, etc.

2. Most definitely not a Charlatan. He gave me a transmission, and since then, a bunch of centers along the spine are open and I've been starting to access them more and more. Also my Consciousness is fully expanded and effecting others around me. My mother paid me a visit and couldn't sit next to me, said it was way to strong!!!!!

Legit real thing!!!!! If he's a charlatan, then I should be seeing pigs fly out of my window soon enough
Jinxed P, modified 10 Years ago at 2/24/14 7:18 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/24/14 7:18 PM

IAMTHAT That Ami:
Jinxed P:

1. Power, Extremely grounded, there was a slight smile constantly on him, Bliss, I can clearly see light all around his head & body, intense, beaming, passionate, very detached, loose/open, etc.

2. Most definitely not a Charlatan. He gave me a transmission, and since then, a bunch of centers along the spine are open and I've been starting to access them more and more. Also my Consciousness is fully expanded and effecting others around me. My mother paid me a visit and couldn't sit next to me, said it was way to strong!!!!!

Legit real thing!!!!! If he's a charlatan, then I should be seeing pigs fly out of my window soon enough

None of that meshes with any modern biological understanding of the human body as I know it. So I don't know what to make of it.

What does he do all day?
Why not snap a picture?
Does he have friends/sex/etc? Is he in good shape?
What does it mean to have your consciousness 'fully expanded'?
What is involved in a trasmission.
thumbnail
Bailey , modified 10 Years ago at 2/24/14 10:33 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/24/14 10:33 PM

1) Did he talk about his experience of the path at all? Did he say how long it took him from start to finish?

2) Did he mention the meditation technique he used or any other good ones?

thanks
IAMTHAT That Ami, modified 10 Years ago at 2/25/14 9:38 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/25/14 9:38 PM

Jinxed P:
IAMTHAT That Ami:
Jinxed P:

None of that meshes with any modern biological understanding of the human body as I know it. So I don't know what to make of it.

Considering modern biology A.) Has yet to understand what Consciousness & B.) Doesn't really have access to Enlightened persons who have all their meridians fully open, meridians that are supposedly so subtle, there are no instruments that exist yet to measure them, we'll I think we can conclude that we still in the early days of flat earth & sun revolves around the earth thinking when it comes to these topics

What does he do all day?
Why not snap a picture?
Does he have friends/sex/etc? Is he in good shape?
What does it mean to have your consciousness 'fully expanded'?
What is involved in a trasmission.

I didn't ask what he did all day, but he still stays and sits in his cave, so I would assume further practice. My questions were primarily how does one get from A to B.

I left my power convertor in one of the resorts/motels, as I left and went traveling deeper in the mountains. Taxi came early, was rushing me, and it just turned out that way. I have pics of my airline itinerary and the notes I took when with the fellow

Friends yes.....some of the other cave dwellers meet with him for further guidance. Sex no...complete celibacy. Shape, perfect, a bit on the thin side and can see veins in forearms, no fat visible.

Consciousness fully expanded....feels like I am beyond my head, like a halo of spaciousness around the head, but also there is a center of pure subjectivity. Difficult to explain but there is detachment from mind, thoughts, subconscious, lots of inner light, etc.

Transmission was him putting his hand on the top of my head, more towards the back....for about 2-3 minutes with his eyes closed whispering something ti himself....and me trying to stay calm & relaxed
IAMTHAT That Ami, modified 10 Years ago at 2/25/14 9:57 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/25/14 9:57 PM

Bailey .:
1) Did he talk about his experience of the path at all? Did he say how long it took him from start to finish?

thanks

1.) Yes all condensed in my original post. He said to establish pure Head based consciousness took him 3 years roughly while in solitude in 3 different monasteries (he was trying to find the right one, trial & error)

Took him a year to open & enter/merge consciousness into the middle Dan Tien. And a full year for the lower dan tian. After embodying and making all 3 permanent, the Upper DT collapsed and fell/merged into the middle DT, which eventually collapsed & merged with the Lower DT.

HE said it was the same thing as when Buddha mentioned something along the lines of The rafters of the house are all broken now, and ridgepole is destroyed (paraphrased). The Middle DT is pure Consciousness/Oneness/Nondual State. Eventually that collapses into Pure Isness/Being/Umanifest-Unborn-Emptiness which is the Lower DT.

So all 3 centers become one, which took a few years of just sitting, embodying, surrender. Somewhere during this time kundalini arose but he doesn't remember the exact time because it was soft and slow and over a couple of years turned into luminous collapse of fire & lightning...something to that effect. I remember this part because its my notes and I was always wondering about kundalini & some of the Buddhist paths.

The meridian purge has been a 10 year process or more which has been the after effects of pure Emptiness and he's been at it since 19, and is now in his 50's.

2) Did he mention the meditation technique he used or any other good ones?

Yea, mentioned emptiness & detachment of mind & body, establishing a baseline seeing that these 2 aspects are not you. Eventually you know & experience that these 2 are not you, and things open up/deepen.

Was big on catching the I-Thought & seeing it as not you.

Awareness aware of itself...so looking back and focusing on perception itself will awaken the upper DT. He was doing sun gazing too for periods of inedia and said the sun gazing really solidified his upper DT. This was something I had to look up because was not aware of sun gazing...but I guess many of the cave dwellers there do it when the heavy snows arrive and food supplies run scarce.

Opening the middle DT was via attention, love, surrender. Said various paths use mantra to do it, others use visualization. There was some Buddhist mantra/technique he mentioned that the monks use to open this as well.

Same with Lower DT, kept mentioning breathing deep into the belly, so I would, and then being aware of that tiny pause at the very bottom of the breath between in/out breath was the door to Emptiness Buddha nature. Putting & keeping attention there, while surrendering in complete detachment of mind/thought, would eventually open that door and consciousness/awareness would break-through. Though for him he had to re-enter there for a month or two constantly until the point of merging and not returning from there happened.

I've got a ton of links I've researched since returning on the 3 dan tians and there is just a ton of of methods. The guy was very non-conformist and while climing full Buddhist Enlightenment, said he got there as a general mystic using a variety of methods.

Oh he said Grace from the other side is big. Buddhas, devas, saints will visit you and empower you, show you the doors, unlock them, remove blocks for you, etc. The Grace aspect he must of mention at least a few dozen times while looking up at the sky......
T DC, modified 10 Years ago at 2/25/14 10:51 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/25/14 10:51 PM

IAMTHAT That Ami:

I've got a ton of links I've researched since returning on the 3 dan tians and there is just a ton of of methods. The guy was very non-conformist and while climing full Buddhist Enlightenment, said he got there as a general mystic using a variety of methods.

Would you mind posting some links to these methods? This sounds very interesting!
thumbnail
sawfoot _, modified 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 3:02 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 3:02 AM

IAMTHAT That Ami:
He was doing sun gazing too for periods of inedia and said the sun gazing really solidified his upper DT. This was something I had to look up because was not aware of sun gazing...but I guess many of the cave dwellers there do it when the heavy snows arrive and food supplies run scarce.

Advisory Health Warning:

Sun gazing can lead to permanent eye damage. Living off the energy of the sun can lead to severe weight loss and death.

My favourite breathian story (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia)

"Wiley Brooks is the founder of the Breatharian Institute of America. He was first introduced to the public in 1980 when appearing on the TV show That's Incredible!.[27] Brooks stopped teaching recently to "devote 100% of his time on solving the problem as to why he needed to eat some type of food to keep his physical body alive and allow his light body to manifest completely."[28] Brooks claims to have found "four major deterrents" which prevented him from living without food: "people pollution", "food pollution", "air pollution" and "electro pollution".[28]
In 1983 he was reportedly observed leaving a Santa Cruz 7-Eleven with a Slurpee, hot dog and Twinkies.[29] He told Colors magazine in 2003 that he periodically breaks his fasting with a cheeseburger and a cola, explaining that when he's surrounded by junk culture and junk food, consuming them adds balance.[30]
On his website, Brooks states that his potential followers must first prepare by combining the junk food diet with the meditative incantation of five magic "fifth-dimensional" words which appear on his website, some of which are words from Kundalini yoga.[31][32] In the "5D Q&A" section of his website Brooks claims that cows are fifth-dimensional (or higher) beings that help mankind achieve fifth-dimensional status by converting three-dimensional food to five-dimensional food (beef).[33] In the "Question and Answer" section of his website, Brooks explains that the "Double Quarter-Pounder with Cheese" meal from McDonald's possesses a special "base frequency" and that he thus recommends it as occasional food for beginning breatharians.[34] He then goes on to reveal that Diet Coke is "liquid light".[34]"
Banned For waht?, modified 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 4:12 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 4:03 AM

IAMTHAT That Ami:
Oh he said Grace from the other side is big. Buddhas, devas, saints will visit you and empower you, show you the doors, unlock them, remove blocks for you, etc. The Grace aspect he must of mention at least a few dozen times while looking up at the sky......

Thats so true. I noticed they are helping me after first breakthrough(i think also there are guides since birth). They also gave me a method i suspect. They guide a lot. If i were stuck i always asked help or guidance what the heck i need to do next and they helped. The help does come unexpectedly, i think becasue the ego is blocking on other times.

edit: this kind of knowledge also can cause too much faith, what can be harmful. So everybody keep doing what you are doing and works for you.
thumbnail
Sweet Nothing, modified 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 9:58 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 9:58 AM

Thanks for posting all this.

People who have been raised in very materialistic ways with very scientific beliefs will naturally find this hard to digest. Even impossible for people who are looking at the authenticity of attainments from a strictly scientific perspective, without even following the prescribed processes in the prescribed manner.

I believe that attainments cannot be understood, they can only be experienced. I'm interested in meeting such people too. I live in India so I might visit the Himalayas sooner or later. Can you tell me whereabouts I can look for him or his contemporaries ?

In the book "Autobiography of a Yogi", the Yogi gives details of his encounters with a plethora of very accomplished beings across India, similar to the one you came across. These days the genuine ones are very difficult to find. With the advent of technology, consumerism and globalization in India almost nobody wants to become a saint anymore. Those who do are immediately scorned by their elders for holding such escapist views.

Personally, I think a Buddha/Avatar is an intelligence/form/awareness which represents the very peak of spiritual development. (Meaning they have complete mastery over all that can be mastered but is not required for enlightenment) Such incarnations are very few and far in between and more or less responsible for the others getting freed (by showing the way). It is common among Indian saints to undermine the true extent of attainments of such spiritual figures.
thumbnail
Bailey , modified 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 6:19 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 2/26/14 6:19 PM

Thank you for the thoughtful reply IAMTHAT

Breadcrumb