Energetically Courting a Girl

thumbnail
Bailey , modified 10 Years ago at 3/15/14 4:01 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 3/15/14 4:01 PM

Energetically Courting a Girl

Hi, I want to know your guys’ experiences with girls with what you notice is happening on the energetic level. There seems to be some sort of energetic courting that happens during different periods of a relationship

I think maybe some energetic sketchy things might be happening to me. At the same time I have noticed that there seem to be wierd energetic things going on in life that are just the energetic undertones of what is going on in a very mundane normal event.

So I ask for your guys’ experiences to compare! I don’t need elaborate events, just things you might notice consistently and maybe have some idea of what is going on.

Thank you!
thumbnail
Bailey , modified 10 Years ago at 3/17/14 4:29 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 3/17/14 4:29 PM

RE: Energetically Courting a Girl

super bump!
thumbnail
sawfoot _, modified 10 Years ago at 3/17/14 6:03 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 3/17/14 4:53 PM

Bailey .:
Hi, I want to know your guys’ experiences with girls with what you notice is happening on the energetic level. There seems to be some sort of energetic courting that happens during different periods of a relationship

I think maybe some energetic sketchy things might be happening to me. At the same time I have noticed that there seem to be wierd energetic things going on in life that are just the energetic undertones of what is going on in a very mundane normal event.

So I ask for your guys’ experiences to compare! I don’t need elaborate events, just things you might notice consistently and maybe have some idea of what is going on.

Thank you!

Also known as love (or lust)?

edit: maybe to get the conversation going you could share some examples in more detail of your own experience?
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 10 Years ago at 3/17/14 7:27 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 3/17/14 7:26 PM

Hi Bailey,

In my experience, the laws of attraction are very complex business that involve factors too numerous to count. But some mentioning include relationships to parents, relationship to self. These could be described as hormones maybe.

Edit: Also I think these matters tend to be quite personal
thumbnail
sawfoot _, modified 10 Years ago at 3/18/14 4:28 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 3/18/14 4:28 AM

Adam Dietrich Ringle:
Hi Bailey,

In my experience, the laws of attraction are very complex business that involve factors too numerous to count. But some mentioning include relationships to parents, relationship to self.
These could be described as hormones maybe.

For shizzle.

e.g.

http://www.youramazingbrain.org.uk/lovesex/sciencelove.htm

"The 3 stages of love: Helen Fisher of Rutgers University in the States has proposed 3 stages of love – lust, attraction and attachment. Each stage might be driven by different hormones and chemicals..."

I think one big thing about insight practice is that due to all that introspection you get very much more aware of the workings of these hormones and neurotransmitters - and their complex interplay is perhaps what the word "energy" is often used to describe.

Breadcrumb