Pyramid Power?

thumbnail
Eric M W, modified 10 Years ago at 4/9/14 7:21 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 4/9/14 7:21 PM

Pyramid Power?

I have an interest in off-grid living. Not too long ago, I ran into a blog post by a guy that lives in a tipi. He said his favorite part of living in a tipi was that he slept much better and had more vivid dreams, which he ascribed to the "power" of the pyramid shape. Now, in indigenous cultures on the Great Plains, the tipi was considered a sacred shape, and by painting the upper part of the cone certain colors, the dweller could receive powerful visions and dreams.

There seems to be a certain reverence towards the pyramid shape. There are the pyramids in Egypt, obviously, and similar structures in Central and South America.

In 1958, a successful radio executive named Robert Monroe began having spontaneous out-of-body experiences. At first he questioned his sanity, but as months turned to years, his curiosity took over, and he went on to chart his explorations in his three books. Initially, there was much speculation regarding how these experiences began. From his second book, Far Journeys...

Several years ago, I attended a conference not too far from our former home in Westchester County, New York-- the site of my first out-of-body experiences. As we drove by the house, I commented that the reason why they began was still obscure.

A psychologist friend riding with me took one look at the house, turned, and smiled. "The answer is easy. It's the house. Take a good look at it."

I stopped the car. The house looked the same. Green roof and stone. The new owner had maintained it nicely. I turned to my friend. "I don't see anything different."

"The roof." He pointed a finger upward. "It's a perfect pyramid. Moreover, it's covered with copper just like the big ones in Egypt before the looters took over."

I stared, dumbfounded.

"Pyramid power, Robert," he went on. "You've read about it. You were living in a pyramid. That did it!"

Pyramid power? Well, maybe. There are reports and books that make claims about strange energies therein.

Is anyone around here experienced with this sort of structure? And how can I put one over my bed? emoticon