More Mind Maps: Dissolution, Fear and Misery

thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 2:06 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 2:06 AM

More Mind Maps: Dissolution, Fear and Misery

While I was trying to flip back to days after working nights for a week, I was up playing around with yED again and making some more mind maps I had been meaning to get around to but hadn't. These are first drafts. Perhaps commentary will improve them. Enjoy, Daniel
Mike H, modified 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 9:49 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 9:49 AM

RE: More Mind Maps: Dissolution, Fear and Misery

Daniel,

My one thought would be to move some of the branches in these maps. For instance, in the dissolution map, placing all of the branches for the physical, energetic, and raptures together on the same side.

Same approach on the fear map, placing mental images near the issues of panic etc. You could consider putting arrows between these physical/emotional branches emphasizing the sort of feedback that occurs.

For example, frightening imagery and feelings of the body rotting/being destroyed tend to occur right alongside the panic and general worry etc., so these maps could be useful in identifying those relationships and helping someone break out the different things that are occuring but still closely related.

I could say the same thing for the sort of 'tripped out' feeling I get in dissolution, which is a lot of things building on each other but tends to be fairly dissociative. Just my two cents,
thumbnail
Dada Kind, modified 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 10:13 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 10:13 AM

"Abject terror" 2spooky4me

They look good to me; I can only think of minor changes. Changing "nice end" to "nice part" or "nice side". And, I'm not sure I see the function of the Jhanic Aspects > 3rd VJ > Very close to 3rd SJ chain.
thumbnail
Dream Walker, modified 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 11:09 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 11:09 AM

Daniel M. Ingram:
While I was trying to flip back to days after working nights for a week, I was up playing around with yED again and making some more mind maps I had been meaning to get around to but hadn't. These are first drafts. Perhaps commentary will improve them. Enjoy, Daniel

The colors...arg...Please use the same colors for the same branches on each page.
Put the sequence at the top and go left to right. Arrow down to main bubble
Manage the branches from the main bubble to the secondary bubbles and spacing of secondary bubbles so they are consistent from page to page.

Dissolution has 5 secondary bubbles
Fear has 7 secondary bubbles
misery has 5 secondary bubbles

Thanks for making them
Very nice, I love mind maps....keep it up. I'd love to see ones for all the stages up to 11
~D
thumbnail
Eric M W, modified 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 11:33 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 11:33 AM

I love mind maps. The dukkha nanas may feel sucky but they are complex and interesting in their own ways. Eagerly waiting for the rest...

Dream Walker:

Dissolution has 5 secondary bubbles
Fear has 7 secondary bubbles
misery has 5 secondary bubbles

Haikus are easy,
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.
thumbnail
PP, modified 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 8:07 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/15/14 8:07 PM

Good work! Please include them in your next book, they help a lot to see the big picture.

Breadcrumb