doable energy practice [Rist Ei] [MIGRATE]

Migration 62 Daemon, modified 9 Years ago at 5/7/14 5:29 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 5/7/14 5:29 AM

doable energy practice [Rist Ei] [MIGRATE]

doable energy practice [Rist Ei]

Rist Ei - 2013-07-28 12:36:59 - doable energy practice

1.balance left and right channel (ida and pingala)
2.become aware of middle channel (sushumna)
3.bring kundalini shakti to head center(crown 7th chakra)

If its in the head center then it is equal to anagami (i assume).

Its a method of using force. Forcing shakti into nervous system.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?story=Superfluidity
According to Ipsalu Tantric Kriya Yoga a technique called the Cobra Breath pulls magnetic energy into the spine, ionizing the spinal fluid and allowing the kundalini to rise, bathing the brain in magnetized fluid and transforming consciousness.

In taoism alchemy its called inner breathing
In Kriya Yoga its pranayama with internal breathing
Its also called applying sushumna, i think.
Also making myself more clear. etc..

Practice one purpose will be:
http://www.yogananda.com.au/kriya.html
The advanced yogi transmutes his cells into energy. Elijah, Jesus, Kabir, and other prophets were past masters in the use of Kriya or a similar technique, by which they caused their bodies to materialize and dematerialize at will.

The body of the average man is like a fifty-watt lamp, which cannot accommodate the billion watts of power roused by an excessive practice of Kriya. Through gradual and regular increase of the simple and foolproof methods of Kriya, man's body becomes astrally transformed day by day, and is finally fitted to express the infinite potentials of cosmic energy, which constitutes the first materially active expression of Spirit.

Will see where it is going..

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2013-08-15 12:03:37 - RE: doable energy practice

individual consciousness gets into sync/matches with collective consciousness - its called enlightenment, even if it lasts only a second or less.

it is possible to pinpoint(see, feel) where's the mind raises or coming from. Its the spiritual center inside the skull. Its not obvious at first that the now moment is the direct experience/fruition/pce/non-dual etc..

If you purify yourself more then you will notice(subtle tho) the door when you enter into present moment. Its the awareness and you can make awareness more clear and obvious by will and it will speed up your purify progress.
When the awreness is pinpointed so clearly it is near or very close to the spiritual center. It will occur that you are the spiritual center and also the world what you see is also coming from there(from you).

i am the observer. It seems i have tuned myself into one frequency(unique code) and lost my real identity who i am. Lost in appearances and in delusions that this world is "real". Here is no real me its only appearance of myself. Because of karma the appearances are shaped automatically. Its time to purify myself from karma.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2013-08-22 19:26:01 - RE: doable energy practice

I asked my friend can he be in the present moment, he said yes but he does not get it obviously what it is about yet. So i assume that when we are so much in ignorance then the present moment does not seem special or intense enough to shine forth or be a life changer.
Thats why one single line of sentence does not make common people enlightened. We need to purify our mind first sufficiently and continue to do so after realization.
I know how hard is it to actually start practicing.

If i see dreams then dream becomes reality when i become lucid in dream. In dreams the nibbana is more intense compared to real life one. 
Hindu scriptures say that the nibbana or whatever it is called is in this world like a camel piss compared to higher heaven one.

Now i think i have a clue why we are coming back into lower world.

In dreams the nibbana is very hard to maintain. At first we got only a glimpse like omg i can see my hands. Later this moment will be longer and later we are becoming to realize that we can hold that reality by will little longer.
Some people can do it hours(awesome).

But in real life the moment is not so hard to extend but its intensity is weak compared to what is experienced in dreams.

I have read that in heavens we are mostly sleeping/dreaming state till we die. Also it seems that this our reality world is too much for many to wake up to reality.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2013-12-23 11:54:07 - RE: doable energy practice

world.
mind----copy of that mind----copys of other minds

Only one constant: mind.
copy of the mind have sprung out of the real mind. 

To find real mind, we need to be able to discern it from the wrong(copy). But to do this we need at first find the wrong. When we found the nature of wrong(the energy/kundalini) then we can make a real progress towards its source(real mind).

mind is the source of light. It will appear(its copy(one idea(data, part) of it) in a human body(host) and lights it, its light reaches to every its cell(creates light body). Light takes the form of human body and freezes. What we need to do is wake its energies up, enlightenment means we know its energy and real wisdom is that we know its source and perhaps put it into practice.

when we want to start transform the cells then we need to know how to identify with the source and bring, suck, breath more energies(light) from the source into the body that the cell transformation will become complete over time.

fire, becomes to know itself and also learns to fuel itself.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2013-12-25 12:31:47 - RE: doable energy practice

i write here in this thread my thoughts and about progress.

I still practice(gather, cultivate) everyday nonstop basically, i do it also automatically(thats why i can say basically nonstop). It is possible. But also i spend some of it also, sometimes more sometimes less, sometimes automatically sometimes intentionally.

My practice is from the very beginning i consentrated on the head( i wanted to open up the third eye) this caused that it activated the spiritual center.

Then there were a pause i think a year, don't remember. Then i got interested again in spiritualism and practice. This is also written in my other thread how i did practice and what i thought then what i was doing.

This is not well explained then and also i am not very good at it explaining it right now too.

Basically what we want to do is activate the spiritual center(by concentrating on it). Then there is longer pause(there is needed acclimation period) where you eventually discover how to balance left and right channel[your left and right part of your body](take both sides into focus(capture, cling etc) at the same time you then should feel/witness the change and you will come aware of the naturality or the essence of you(the ability to be unbounded, without object, objectless).

This is the second part. you need to dwell on these energies. Also you need to figure out how to force these energies. And the most important thing, also to protect these energies from flowing away(through sense organs by grounding etc).

Imho the balancing act in the first part means you have untied the first knot and is equal to stream entry. The dwelling and forcing is "gathering" the energies, at the end the stress is pretty high and suffering too, imho it is the energy what is looking to be grounded, now if lucky(full) then these energies will push themselves up tho untie the second knot.
You will just continue what you do and in time third knot is also untied.

If that is done, third step is to force energies up that you will see "nothingness" and take it as an object(hold on to it). Repeat it so many times as its needed. Then some day you will become clear and you will let go of the bad energies and take good as your source(identification). You will let go of what is impermanet(you will reflect on what is impermanet and what is permanet) and automatically are identified with the permanent. That means you have made it.

But the cultivation does not end here. This is a start of something better.

Now you don't blink out when you pass 6th chakra(the mind). Actually you even can't because it is not real you who is blinking out.
When you are full again then when you allow then mind will get passed, that means the passage is free and the energies from the upside can now enter the body. That is what happens during the blip, or fruition.

fruition- you won't do it, it happens automatically when its time is ripe. That means you are full of energies and these energies will push the 6th(mind) open(going beyond mind). Its more like you have questions but you don't have a sinlge answer and have no idea what to do, then your mind will "ask for it". It is like the surrender act,that means you do nothing. You will step aside then energie can come in through the head.

When we deliberately go beyond mind it is premature and its a waste of time, so is dwelling in jhanas(imho).

In a one sentence we gather and hold the energies what are coming from the bottom that these energies could break the barrier of mind that transformative energies can then enter from the void/actual source.

void is the unlimited
bottom energies in 1st chakra are limited.

Step by step.

its all is phenomena, occurences. One time events, you are never the same anymore.
The abiltiy to be(dwell in) boundless, deathless is actually gathering, cultivating the bottom energies so that the breakthrough could happen.

Maybe it is possible to open up the 6th chakra deliberately and let in the source energies, but i don't know how. Imho it is not possible because:
How do you defeat something from what you are made of. That what is writing here is mind and tries to defeat himself is also mind, so it is depleting its own energy to defeat itself, so by doing it i grow tired and nothing else.
Only thing is gather the energies and hold them that they would not get into the hands of "demons"(they will flow out through conciousness, no matter of what you are concentrating upon- TV, running, eating, sex, chatting)) and when sufficent amount is gathered it will do the blast.
When it happens, energy from source will come in and now more power and clarity to the mind. That means also more to gather to gain even more power.

Basically its all mumble, but read the books its all there and clear...I wish.

but its fun. you reap what you sow.

this post is counter to the last post here, hehe

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-01-12 22:14:33 - RE: doable energy practice

I decided to simplify my path.

Details:
Humans have the guiding energy with them and can learn to follow it all the way to its source. 
Hint:
That source is unmoving - recognize it. 

Summary:
The whole things is about events: direct(gift) and undirect(my effort) by the same energy. Be aware this energy is highly intelligent.

Objectives: 
Merge with the unmoving and then find yourself.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-01-25 10:43:52 - RE: doable energy practice

Finally i destroyed my self.

Today:
I woke up i had developed a constant suffering. I have had put all eggs in one basket and i didn't succeeded, meditation didn't worked out. It caused so much suffering, i couldn't rely on anything anymore, last thing i counted on didn't worked out. Tought that death now is not bad at all, well before when i was making progress i didn't wanted to die i was afraid to lose something.
Anyway there was this suffering constant pain, i thought then death is not the option nor camouflage it with thoughts and ideas. So i decided to face it and then i took my face out of this suffering, i stopped clinging to it and then pain got enjoyable and then disappeared.

The no self means the ego(clinging self what wants to succeed and make progress and all other things).

Before today it just couple days i managed to clear block from forebrain and energies moved now to top of the brain, i experienced something, better to say undescribeable.
In this december i realized spiritual body.

1. simple material body awareness
2. energy body(chi) awareness
3. spirit body awareness
4. realizing ego, no self. Taking the ego self out of the awareness.

less confusing is that there is just awareness 1,2,3,4 - every level more wisdom. Meditation ends here. At least self oriented meditation or goal oriented.

How to create energy body:
You body is left side(-) and right side(+). What you need to do is wire them together. 
You need to learn to switch yourself between left and right side, learn to switch yourself between them by will, master it and then you can try taking both sides at the same time, when you succeed permanet change will happen.

If energy body is created, you then need to realize it. Its done by bringing the energy body essence to the head center and then there rises something into sight, its very subtle, you need to hold it till it dissappears(may need several attempts). After you are succesful you will need to realise the energy body, by mergeing it with the thing you had hold last step(i think it is this thing).
Now with this your energy body is realised now you need to start open and purify the channels. 

How to create wisdom body:
To do that channels needs to be purified enough. That you could hold top(head) and bottom(first chakra area, genitals). This will produce an opening or effect-up and down side fuse together or sometihng like that event. If it succesful then you can enter the next stage, you will realize spirit body, its easier than energy body realization(for me).

When all channels are purified then energies can reach top of the head and you can now take energy(chi) out of the senses also from genitals.

Next step is you will take your ego out of energies.(if i may say it this way).

How it is done fast:
its all about cultivation quality. Noting then choiceless awarness, cultivating on emptiness, energy body level cultivation- the more  channels are clear more energy is able to reach higher parts, spiritual(mental) body cultivation.

Book materials: for noting and choiceless awareness MCTB for example, AF.

For higher level cultivation learning tips: Anything from Mantak Chia, Charles Luk. Kundalini yoga(pranayama), Kriya yoga etc..

Actually you don't create anything but transform energies to higher more pure level!

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-01-29 13:05:38 - RE: doable energy practice

It took 2 days, that i did notice that i get used to it(read gone). Meditation is ok again.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-02-17 12:29:01 - RE: doable energy practice

last post was 1/29 today is 2/17

I had two periods of suffering and two let-goes. Also intense wave of lust(i practice celibacy over 4 years now i think).

There is also some things i can't put into words clearly- when you meditate then you feel your whole body and then will at some point can integrate it into one lump. Its not repeatable it seems but it is evolving, first time i did "same" thing was not so "big"(strong..).

About the let goes- you build up energy so you could feel it and then can let go of it. Usually it is forehead. And the other time was i took two brain side into awarness and hold till energy got released. After that i was feeling like brand new, so i needed to build up energies again from zero but its okay because energies now are more "clean".

Then i was sure that suffering will come back at some point but not sure about what form. So i practiced my usual practice, well then lust build up and it was the intensest and weirdest(embarrassing) in all but i overcome it- i almost failed but made a determination that i will hold on and investigated it similar way like i did with my ego(couple posts back) defeat, i succeeded and also this gave samelike effect in a lower abdomen, i felt energies went from bottom to abdomen and whatever there were heat and pain then i knew i won it- i turned lust into higher stuff i think.

lust still rises when i stumble upon something lustful, but the thing is that the lust and craving what rises is weed and i have some power to weed it. Same thing is with the anger or other things. Also with happiness.

I am sure there are greater challenges, so i will press on. Yesterday was that lump thing, i think i will xp this more.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-03-07 12:55:51 - RE: doable energy practice

Breakthroughs(BT) or happenings or whatever they are. I think they are latent energy releases.

For example regular session of awareness, i look for blocks in awareness, i use every trick i have. I get stuck, i don't know what to expect, then one BT was i catched my own mind chattering, there were something in my mindfield what seems to engulf my experience here and now, i released a block there, it caused my body instantly went hot and saliva run into my mouth,.. i endured the hotness it subside and its over.

Recently have noticed that there is hot in different organs when i meditate, specially in abdomen. This is not every organ at the same time but it is one at the time.

I have strong faith in God. Technical part of the path is just one part of the things what helps to evolve. Even physical movements helps to release blocks, disciplines, etc. Whatever experience is helping to advange.
Knowledge is power but it comes from personal efforts, reading other peoples stuff etc can shake things into place too.

I doubt that everyones experiences are like mine, some people may not feel same events intense enough to call them BT. I just use my effort and will a lot, this moment is my last moment, this is the time i eat last time etc. - if i remeber to do so.
Have noticed that i am doing nonsense a lot of the day, its too hard and tiring to be alert.

More i grow, the more i see possibilty to grow. Better to say the growth have been small compared to the things i already see, can be done.

We are being watched. Anyway this is more like a rant, in one hour i would have said different things or not at all.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-03-29 13:12:11 - RE: doable energy practice

Rist Ei:
individual consciousness gets into sync/matches with collective consciousness - its called enlightenment, even if it lasts only a second or less.

it is possible to pinpoint(see, feel) where's the mind raises or coming from. Its the spiritual center inside the skull. Its not obvious at first that the now moment is the direct experience/fruition/pce/non-dual etc..

If you purify yourself more then you will notice(subtle tho) the door when you enter into present moment. Its the awareness and you can make awareness more clear and obvious by will and it will speed up your purify progress.
When the awreness is pinpointed so clearly it is near or very close to the spiritual center. It will occur that you are the spiritual center and also the world what you see is also coming from there(from you).

i am the observer. It seems i have tuned myself into one frequency(unique code) and lost my real identity who i am. Lost in appearances and in delusions that this world is "real". Here is no real me its only appearance of myself. Because of karma the appearances are shaped automatically. Its time to purify myself from karma.

I have asked people do they know that everything is impermanet, they know it is. Why then they don't awaken? because they don't know that they are clinging to the permanence. So they don't do nothing about it.

Permanence consists of stuff we don't know yet.

For example when we are dreaming we still think(unknowingly) it is somehow related to the waking reality. So we unknowingly bring stuff from waking life to dreaming world, what basically ruin everything. We also then bring stuff from "past life" to this life. The thing is that we don't know that, thats why we don't bother to find things out either. 
Top of it the self is not actual self, its the self what is taken care of already(impermanence), so the self what is actually experiencing stuff(permanence) is our future self(impermanence) who is going to incarnate to next life. The more we evolve the more we take "life" out of the permanence the less impermanet we become becasue we lose the self(permanece) accordingly bit by bit.

without permanence there is no impermanence. Basically if i feel energies then they move, they then stop for a while then they start moving to the other way. I assume then while energies are moving is life and then when it stops it is the blackout(death) and then when it starts moving again its another life begins. The difference between this life and another is permanence, life itself is impermanence. 
Nibbana then is when impermanence takes the shape of permanence. I think what karma is is permanence and its appeareance is impermanence. The less karma we have the less is the difference between this life and dreams, next life, others. 
Sameness means then: there is no difference between impermanece and permanence. No-self and self does not exist without eachother. Far far future when we are pretty wise we will invent new things and the result is unknown so we are lost again till the karma of that unknown is all solved again and overall we are wiser again.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-04-14 11:09:44 - RE: doable energy practice

I need to rethink everything, i have been wrong and thought too much of myself.

I reached 5th chakra: throat chakra. From there comes more knowledge.
I haven't experienced nirvikalpa samadhi, nor nirvana(at least for now i am puzzled). I figured now where i have been wrong with my thinking- basically everywhere.

I hope i didn't do much damage to the group here.

things started when i activated energies, by concentrating on "third eye". Then there were longer pause, more than a year or two.
Then i started mediating seriously it took i think couple months to reach 2nd chakra.
2nd chakra is easy(now, but were no idea what i were doing then), i needed to balance my mind or awareness. Shortly after that i discovered that i can make awareness become more stronger or clearer(thread in Dho, method "making myself clearer").

From then i started working my way up to 3rd chakra: I did forced my awareness to be more clear, that itself pushed energied to move upward, that caused burst three or were it two knots or whatever they are. After that done i could take "reality"(what actually is my mind itself i guess) as object(here i did mistaken it by nirvikalpa samaphatti), then that object dissolved into the abdomen or something. I also had experience of clicking out fully(i thought it was total cessation) After that i could let go that "old self" or cell, it indeed felt like putting 20kg bags down from my back. At that time i thought now i hitted 4th path.

but again i was wrong i didn't hit 4th path, after few months things started change again, i guess i started working with the 4th chakra. There were a thing that i at some point conscentrated or held downside(genital or lower abdomen area) and also at the same time were aware of my mind, it produced effects and after that were able to let go block in my forhead and energies flew into top of the head. At that time again i thought i nailed it. But again i was wrong. I now figured that i could be in a new way, also could bring energies opposite way into the body and make my lower body more aware or something.

4th chakra have been most decieving for now. There are lots of shifts and one time experiences. Well then i made a breakthrough again, after that i was able to push energies to 5th chakra. I think first time i didn't do it with much force, my body was vibrating or boiling without heat specially in the area of lower abdomen. So i decided to use the making my awareness more clear or precise, to my suprise it felt now that i am evolved(that awarness is much more than before), at some point energies moved to 5th chakra, few gulps of saliva and also then intuitevely i let something rise from the abdomen to the head area(blackish circle or bulk) then it returned back down.
Now im working i guess with the 6th chakra.

Everything were onetime experiences. When enter to every next chakra there is a change or entrance, hard to tell exactly but there is a mayor change or give away.
i don't have self knowledge yet, because its knowledge of 6th chakra i think(have read it from literature).

I left out the ego part. Thought the ego is the main key here emoticon . Basically there are tests if you fail you will repeat the test.
Half thing is preparation(whatever you do or are), then there will come a tease or test, if you pass you will get initiation(free will to move on to next level).

Anyway the experiences are dissapearing from my brain memory.

-------------------

Rist Ei - 2014-05-02 10:55:09 - RE: doable energy practice

this thread is no more updated. Reason is this i advanged in practice, i was writing all the details and also full review from the beginning again, when i was about done electricity went away. This is def sign of not writing about these things, already second time it happens..

The thing is there are books where everything is encrypted with metaphores, but its encrypted with reason i guess. Grow your own intuition.

or the other variant is i am plain wrong and spirits want to avoid me to do more damage

lower body
middle body 
upper body 

idea is to activate energies cultivate them, send them to lower body then work the way up to the upper body and let go of the habit of subtle clinging.

lower body- if enough awareness is cultivated then its possible to balance yourself(in my case my energies were adrift to one side) and find lower energy center. Then must reality or your mind cultivated and taken at the end as an object and then dissolve or sending it to lower body(it goes there by itself if enoughly cultivated).

middle body - after some time maybe months meditation, energies are ready to be consentrated upon lower body that will result i don't know how to describe that properly, lightning bang, i read that's impregnates your energies. Energies become live again, now able to let go of the forebrain block and lead energies to top of the head. Now you can send energies down to your body channels.

upper body - this is simple, energies are moving at some point to the head, that now the culmination is letting go of this subtle clinging.

obviously i didn't say anything here, no electricity interuptions..

this just is the basics, start for the way of becoming sovereign.

very good explanation about dantien's.

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/web/guest/discussion/-/message_boards/message/5224358

Breadcrumb