Dharma phenomenon or kundalini?

Dmitry Mitroshin, modified 9 Years ago at 10/29/14 5:42 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/29/14 5:42 AM

Dharma phenomenon or kundalini?

Hi folks
I had an interesting experience this winter. I think it was in february. One evening body temrature raised to about 39С and my waist was acking. Something like that already happened to me about a couple of times before. Acking back, neck or waist and temprature. This time i was lying in bed as usual and it was about 1am. I started to breath very slowly and deeply. And after half an hour or a whole hour i saw a vision. I was stading on a street in front of a big red house. A black guy was selling books from a table. All books was with white covers. I came closer and he smiled. A woman with a child took two books before me and gone away. Then started a short conversation with seller. I don't remember exactly. Ha sad that i need a book. I took a book from a table, opened it. All pages were blanc and white. I looked at him and he sad to take it. So i took a book and found myself lying on bed in my flat. After that temprature dissapeared in 15 minutes and i fall asleep.

My friend thinks that it was a kind of a dharma transmission. Well i still think of this night. I want to hear your views/comments/thoughts upon that because i'm not sure what it was.
Pål, modified 9 Years ago at 10/29/14 8:21 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/29/14 8:21 AM

RE: Dharma phenomenon or kundalini?

I remember that it says somewhere in MCTB that most/all kundalini events are also A&P. So if it was kundalini then it was probably also a "dharma event". Depends on what you mean by that. /newbie
Dmitry Mitroshin, modified 9 Years ago at 10/29/14 6:01 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/29/14 6:01 PM

Thanks for your answer.
My A&P was long time ago, so this situation is not connected with it. Currently i'm at review stage.
Maybe someone had similar experience?
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 9 Years ago at 10/30/14 1:35 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/30/14 1:35 AM

When you say "my A&P", you seem to imply that only one happens. I personally have had so many I couldn't possibly begin to count them all, and this is the norm past a certain point. If you are really in "Review", then it is common to cross a new A&P shortly after Review gets good. If you are pre-path, then crossing the A&P multiple times is totally normal and par for the course.

Heat: usually A&P.
Body spasms: usually A&P.
Visions: usually A&P.
Happened at night: usually A&P.
The word "kundalini" seems to apply or even comes to mind: nearly always A&P.
Dmitry Mitroshin, modified 9 Years ago at 10/30/14 8:25 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 10/30/14 8:25 AM

Well, i think i have a wrong understanding of A&P.
Thanks for answers.