What Nana is this?

Jorge, modified 9 Years ago at 1/2/15 7:55 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/2/15 7:55 PM

What Nana is this?

One of the experiences was on the Goenka retreat:

I lay in bed, scanned, and watched myself fall asleep (there was a click the moment I went to sleep), then noticed this vibrating sound that had a start and an end to it (later I found out several months that I was observing my breath), continued seeing myself meditate while sleeping, then having a sensation to pee, waking up and going to the bathroom. It was neat to observe all of this calmly and without interfering.

I think this lasted several hours but couldn't tell. I didn't notice time pass by....

Thanks!
Jorge
thumbnail
Bailey , modified 9 Years ago at 1/2/15 8:18 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/2/15 8:18 PM

RE: What Nana is this?

It might not be a Nana.  There are a myriad of cool experiences that one has as they travel the path.
neko, modified 8 Years ago at 2/4/16 1:34 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 2/4/16 1:23 AM

RE: What Nana is this?

Jorge Rojas:
One of the experiences was on the Goenka retreat:

I lay in bed, scanned, and watched myself fall asleep (there was a click the moment I went to sleep), then noticed this vibrating sound that had a start and an end to it (later I found out several months that I was observing my breath), continued seeing myself meditate while sleeping, then having a sensation to pee, waking up and going to the bathroom. It was neat to observe all of this calmly and without interfering.

I think this lasted several hours but couldn't tell. I didn't notice time pass by....

Vipassana-induced lucid dreamless sleep. I talk about it a bit here, in a different context:

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/discussion/-/message_boards/message/5806288