Pizza in serbia

thumbnail
water drop, modified 9 Years ago at 1/23/15 9:54 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/17/15 1:08 PM

Pizza in serbia

A good read

http://alohadharma.com/2014/07/24/eating-pizza-in-siberia/

The buddha had a very clear view on the use of drugs and its results - and as far as my resarch is going he was right about all the issues i have
encountered so i belive his right about this too
C P M, modified 9 Years ago at 1/17/15 4:23 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/17/15 4:16 PM

RE: Pizza in serbia

Thanks. Good story.  It looks like the link has the correct "text" displayed, but the link itself directs back to this page, so the link doesn't work. I just tried to link the story as well (in this post), but get the same issue.  Maybe a problem with the post editor tool.
Dave sdfsdf, modified 9 Years ago at 1/17/15 5:44 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/17/15 5:44 PM

Hehe title of post is Serbia and the actual link is about siberia.
Serbians makes really good pizzas. The best pizzas where I live are all by people from former Jugoslavia.
Also the article itself is very funny. He claims to know what pizza should taste like, but he has only eaten americanized pizzas. So in essences he is comparing two fakes. American pizza vs Siberian pizza =). Its so funny since he is discussing real experience vs drug induced experiences. But he has never had real pizzas how can we know he is actually a realized person ;).
PS
If he wants to taste even worse pizza he should visit Romania. They cannot make good pizzas.
thumbnail
water drop, modified 9 Years ago at 1/23/15 10:06 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/23/15 9:49 AM

First he might have been to serbia a long time ago

but the most important points is its in a spesifictown in serbia and not only that a small town  - not all serbia  - and in a spesific resturant

And the place said they make authentic american style pizza
quote : In a shopping plaza in the center of town was a pizzeria, which promised authentic New York style pizza. It even had a statue of Liberty painted on the sign out front.

The title is a nice intersting title - but when you read you see that its not a general article about pizzas of serbia -  its just a spesific article with a cool sounding title  - no need to be offeneded by it - he lived in serbia a year im sure he likes serbia
Dave sdfsdf, modified 9 Years ago at 1/23/15 1:37 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/23/15 1:37 PM

He went to Siberia not Serbia. I were referring to your post title =). And you keep writing Serbia in the reply. Siberia and Serbia is not the same thing.
And I am not offended Im just joking about the comparisons he makes.
thumbnail
water drop, modified 9 Years ago at 1/23/15 1:55 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 1/23/15 1:54 PM

Lol oh ok - yeah i guess thats a "tiny" difference -

well at least if anyone from Siberia will ever read this thread in the future he wont be offended lol