Awakening Happening, Need Help

Bodhi, modified 9 Years ago at 3/9/15 6:27 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 3/9/15 6:27 PM

Awakening Happening, Need Help

I seem to be cycling through the insights, arising and passing, dissolution, dark night, equanimity.... over and over... It seems that it is stripping away any sense of duality, any observer. There is a huge energy movement component and some very strange experiences and emotions coming up. I trust the process but it can be dramatic and I wish I had a real teacher to help me through. Are there any online or in the Seattle area?
Derek, modified 9 Years ago at 3/9/15 8:17 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 3/9/15 8:17 PM

RE: Awakening Happening, Need Help

I occasionally do Active Listening sessions on Skype, but it sounds like you need more than that right now. Check out Tara Springett, the kundalini therapist http://www.taraspringett.com
thumbnail
Travis Gene McKinstry, modified 9 Years ago at 3/11/15 10:04 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 3/11/15 10:04 AM

RE: Awakening Happening, Need Help

Bodhi:
I seem to be cycling through the insights, arising and passing, dissolution, dark night, equanimity.... over and over... It seems that it is stripping away any sense of duality, any observer. There is a huge energy movement component and some very strange experiences and emotions coming up. I trust the process but it can be dramatic and I wish I had a real teacher to help me through. Are there any online or in the Seattle area?

Bodhi, I know it may seem like you need a real, life teacher, and perhaps you do, but I thought that myself but ended up achieving Stream Entry without one. 

I talked one-on-one with a teacher through Skype, and if you're interested I can give you her info. She charges an hourly rate but offers some substantial, pragmatic, simple, advice to move you along your path.

In the mean time, perhaps we can talk through it and figure it out together. What exactly are you looking to have help on? What does your practice look like? What exactly do you do in meditation??

Breadcrumb