Nanas, jhanas

Banned For waht?, modified 8 Years ago at 4/9/15 8:17 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 4/9/15 8:17 AM

Nanas, jhanas

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/dharma-wiki/-/wiki/Main/Jhana+and+%C3%91ana+/en

there is this list:
1. ñana: Mind and Body (corresponds to 1st jhana) 2. ñana: Cause and Effect 3. ñana: Three Characteristics 4. ñana: Arising and Passing (corresponds to 2nd jhana) 5. ñana: Dissolution (corresponds to 3rd jhana) 6. ñana: Fear 7. ñana: Misery 8. ñana: Disgust 9. ñana: Desire for Deliverance 10: ñana: Re-observation 11: ñana: Equanimity (corresponds to 4th jhana) 12: ñana: Adaptation (one-time event) 13: ñana: Change of Lineage (one-time event) 14: ñana: Path (one-time event) 15: ñana: Fruition (corresponds to cessation, not considered a jhana) 16: ñana: Review
those who circle these nanas, how long now it takes to complete it?

I have noticed on my own case that every next circle gets something like twice faster also within these nanas every next one takes lesser time to complete. And currently i have lost track where i am(it happens every time).

Other symtoms?
Now i don't get so much suffering.
My awarenss is more stable and it expands out of the body.
Im interested in mythology and extraterrestials and human origins.

Phenomena, noumenon?
The experiences have become more mythological.
On the forehead area i see something uncoiling itself and then flies to the stomach, whilst i needed to open the nest or bag first.
When i complete first set of nanas, the most bad ones, then i enter or switch to the outer layer or layer around me and the quality of these nanas are way better but still bad.
Then energies move at the back of the head up and it will activate the circle or area of tranquility around my head.
these were recent stuff.

The mythological stuff has been there, its not automatical, i need to do some stuff to get it over with. That will lead me to a another questions or wonderings..

Or can we get some kind of consensus or what is the real purpose of what we are doing, what do you think?
Banned For waht?, modified 8 Years ago at 4/9/15 10:14 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 4/9/15 10:06 AM

RE: Nanas, jhanas

if you teach dog a trick. You need a motivational award everytime he does the trick. But over a time it will become automatic response, the sense of "getting an award" is printed to the mind. Now whatever reminds him the award(now only the sense) he will do the trick automatically.

Now if i see a car. I yearn it automatically. It is taught me, by seeing that you can get to point B faster than walking. How i could solve this yearning, its by if i don't ever need to go to a destination B. Or red cars are not a trend anymore etc.

How i can get faster in spirituality?

Its by knowing that there is many more these automatic responses.Only thing reasonable is to have vows and discipline all time.

These little things form a perfect unknown, transparent, nonactive nonfield. Parallel to that field runs an active field relative to the nonactive, thats why its called active. This active field is also not seen because you are acting on it constantly, if you sit down then any feeling anything what moves = all phenomena.
Knowing that above, you can start looking for that nonactive transparent nonfield. And constantly reflecting what is that nonactive field you can at the same time learn to sense the Self, the source of you, an active field, it feels lively and correct way to go.
It takes time but once you drop into the source, active field, self, center of the senses you will start to know by yourself what to do next.

Concentrate on the center of the senses, place where the senses originate. Approximately center of the head. There will be a blast and other effects. But the idea is to free up the awareness and the abilty to lock your eyes into one.
Then free up the energies(not be seen) in the forehead(when you close your eyes concentrate on the third eye area[area where your eyes are naturally locked into one]. The achieveable experience is onepointed concetration on the space in front of you, cultivate that so long or so many times you get to a next stage or when you can't do it anymore. I think couple times is enough.
Then energies will start growing in lower centers, there will be several experiences meanwhile moon, sun, rotating ring within another ring(in my case). At some point need to start mediating to help the energies get pass middle centers, experiences are sweat, heat, bubbles of lights. But then comes a time when your awareness is all ready and you can drop into the source of the self, center of your senses. And then you will after a while extraordinary stuff know what to do. Imho the knowing what to do is called prediction, it comes innerly, also the droping in how to do it you will get the info on spot.