RE: Liberation through using pointers instead central comprehender

thumbnail
Nik, modified 8 Years ago at 4/20/15 7:06 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 4/20/15 7:04 PM

RE: Liberation through using pointers instead central comprehender

This sounds pretty intriguing but I'm having a hard time understanding some of it. Is there any chance you could go through an example or two? I was thinking maybe you could comment on what one should explore/focus on in a few different cases... either in terms of enlightenment/three characteristics or actualism/emotional stuff/etc or whatever else.

a) a more 'neutral' projection such as the imagined stimuli associated with the coffee cup. 

b) a more emotionally charged projection. For example, someone is stuck in stuck in your head and you are feeling angry, envious, etc. ~~this is where I'm not sure what you mean by looking for what that projection is pointing to. What I would normally ask myself is 'what in my mind is creating this projection/scene and why is it/I am doing it?' and then I would just sort of close my eyes and try to watch the imagery associations and feelings that are coming up to see if I am missing some kind of mechanism/connection between things. Usually I am looking for a 'context' for this person--- how do they fit in my 'world' and what do they mean to my 'world'. How can I change my conception of the world/this person so that things run more smoothly.

* I've been wondering what the connection/difference might be between a projection that feels 'willed' (i.e. you tell me to imagine a coffee cup and so I imagine that) and one that feels less willed (i.e. an intrusive, emotionally charged memory/thought)

* Also, we have a 'world' that is constructed somewhere in our subconscious. Do you explore that much? I just close my eyes sometimes and sort of just try to figure out what type of 'world' I'm projecting out there and what type of reactions are occurring to those projections. Maybe there's a more productive thing I could be doing to try and explore/change my reactions?

Anyway, I've enjoyed the direction of your posts. Thanks

Breadcrumb