Dark Night Synchronisity

Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 6/7/15 3:59 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 6/7/15 3:59 PM

Dark Night Synchronisity

Do you ever get troublesome synchronisities during your DN:s? Like you get more bad luck, not just a bad attitude? If so, what path whereyou  on and what practice did you do?

And what horrible state is this and could it be related to vipassana nanas? 

http://www.rosae-crucis.net/death.htm
thumbnail
Noah, modified 8 Years ago at 6/7/15 7:13 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 6/7/15 7:13 PM

RE: Dark Night Synchronisity

Yes!  Haha I was so happy to see this thread.  So the first time I crossed the A&P with noting in daily life, I immediately got so restless at work that I felt like I had to leave immediately (probably went right into the Fear nana).  My manager let me go.  

It was dark out, pouring rain, and my cell phone was out of power.  My tire popped on the highway and I had to pull over.  A friend of a friend had died a week earlier while changing a tire on the highway when a truck wheel flew off and hit him.  I was afraid of that.

I had never changed a tire before, and the bolts were rusted on.  I almost crushed my foot under the wheel when the jack fell over under the weight of the car.  Eventually, a cop came and called a garage which had a heavier duty jack.  

My only thought was "welcome to the dark night." 
Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 6/8/15 5:39 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 6/8/15 5:39 AM

Scary. I wonder what determins whether our nanas are synchronistic or not.

In the western magickal traditions, people seem to get robbed and beaten up and divorced and hit by cars when they enter THE dark night, which is a kind of long, horrible, ultra synchronistic series of a&p-to-eq cycles which happens, according to them, just before full enlightenment. This seems weird...
Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 6/10/15 12:48 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 6/10/15 12:48 PM

No one else?