Radio Story on journey through Dark Night

ANNIE, modified 8 Years ago at 6/22/15 8:00 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 6/22/15 8:00 PM

Radio Story on journey through Dark Night

Hi all, I'm a freelance radio producer and an alumni of Willoughby Britton's lab at Brown that studies the dark night. I'm doing a radio story on the dark night for a popular podcast. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to be interviewed about their experience going through the dark night. The focus of the story is how these really unpleasant experiences can actually be indicative of progress on the path. Because of the skepticism around this issue, I'm looking for an individual who had little mental illness history before going through the dark night. Often skeptics will say that the dark night is just a constellation of symptoms that only some people are predisposed to have based on their mental makeup. So I'm looking for someone relatable, with a story that includes the range of dark night experiences-- body hallucinations, lights, daily life dysfunction, etc. Please let me know if you or someone else you know is interested in speaking with me! Feel free to email me at annie.h.brown (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!

Annie Brown

Breadcrumb