What did I experience?

Paul Smith, modified 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 2:18 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/13/15 12:28 AM

What did I experience?

I had a very powerful experience after taking a high dose of psylocybin. My body temperature increased, after 24h it was 37C. I didn't have a thermometer during the first hours, so I don't know what was the temperature then, but subjectively it was higher than 37. My mind was crystal clear. Suddenly facts from the past spontanously connected in my mind allowing me to understand I'm walking the path. I feel like now there is no return. With opened eyes, I was seeing things without distortions, but in my mind they were pulsating with "energy" (?) "vibrations" (?). Things were sources of pulsating "waves". I recalled my recent encounter with a ~1yr old child and was able to see this child's aura. I was certain that this child's mind is operating in a way similar to mine, during the experience.

There were no thoughts without my concious decision. I spent most of the time listening to sounds, feeling the pleasantness of heat in my body and observing beautiful lights (like sparks of rainbow, or light split by a prism) with my eyes closed. These sparks were also present with eyes open, during peak of the experience.

What was that? Did I open a chakra, or did tummo by accident?
thumbnail
Noah, modified 8 Years ago at 7/13/15 11:13 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/13/15 11:13 AM

RE: What did I experience?

It's impossible to say with certainty since there were drugs involved (which isn't "bad", it just is).

'Your mind being crystal clear' sounds like Mind & Body transitioning into Cause & Effect when 'facts from the past spontaneously connected.'  Three Characteristics nana would then by seeing vibrations.

I like models that connect chakras with nanas/jhanas, so I would say that there is never a spiritual event that does not have to do with both.
Paul Smith, modified 8 Years ago at 7/13/15 6:14 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/13/15 6:14 PM

Can seeing vibrations become a baseline state of mind?
thumbnail
Noah, modified 8 Years ago at 7/13/15 6:49 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/13/15 6:49 PM

Idk, probably not?  I think its just a temporary stage-related thing.  But if you feel drawn to it as a technique you should experiment with it more.
Eva Nie, modified 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 12:30 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 12:30 AM

Can you describe more what you are seeing as "baseline vibrations?"
-Eva
Paul Smith, modified 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 12:47 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 12:47 AM

Seeing waves emanating from objects, like this:

I saw them before. I don't see them now. 
Eva Nie, modified 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 1:33 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 1:33 AM

Ok, sorry, I don't know anything about that then, although certainly sounds very interesting.
-Eva
Paul Smith, modified 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 2:17 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 2:17 AM

What do *you* mean as vibrations?
Eva Nie, modified 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 12:30 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/14/15 12:30 PM

Paul Smith:
What do *you* mean as vibrations?
I see flickering staticy sparkles on things, science calls it 'visual snow.'  Sometimes the static appears to pulse or vibrate.  I also sometimes feel pulsing in my body, although that's usually at night when I am semiasleep.  It's like my body is sitting on top of a big pulsing motor and the pulses go through my body.  In lucid dreaming and out of body circles, this is called 'the vibrations' and is a fairly common experience in those circles.  Sometimes I also see kind of a halo effect around things, but it's not like what you described, no pulsing on the halo thing. 
-Eva

Breadcrumb