The ability to sense energetic flow

Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 8/15/15 6:32 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/5/15 12:11 PM

The ability to sense energetic flow

What has the ability to sense the movement of energy/chi/prana/lvx/cosmic sauce in and outside your body meant for your developement of insight and vice versa?

For those into suttas:
The internal properties of fire and wind as described in for example the Rahulovada and Dhatuvibhanga suttas sounds a lot like kundalini and prana/chi/lvx. Do you know any suttas specifically recommending developing awareness of them? 

Edit: More appropriate and click-bait title emoticon
Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 8/15/15 9:35 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/15/15 9:35 AM

RE: The ability to sense energetic flow

Bumpemoticon
C P M, modified 8 Years ago at 8/16/15 12:54 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/16/15 12:54 AM

I was just browsing through the forum at the Advanced Yoga Practices website at  http://www.aypsite.org/ since I am going through another "learn more about Kundalini" phase.  You may want to browse through that forum for more information on Kundalini if you are interested.
One thing I noticed in the short time looking is that some of the more experienced posters mentioned that it is more important to develop stillness than to spend time concerned with energy movement.
Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 8/16/15 5:17 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/16/15 5:17 PM

Still Daniel among others kind of equates Kundalini awakening and A&P. A focus on stillness could still cause sensitivity to energetic movement, and vice versa, right?
Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 1:26 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 1:26 AM

Don't know if I'm understanding you correctly here. Is it important to sense energy or not? Is it a side effect of insight? Can insight be a side effect of sensing energy (which it seems like in some reports, like for example Chuck Kashmires).
Banned For waht?, modified 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 5:58 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 5:58 AM

Desire for God. 
If you desire the most highest you will be set on that track. 
Pål, modified 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 6:56 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 6:56 AM

Genuine question:
What does God have to do with this?
Are you talking about a good and almighty God? Because that's a logical impossibility as far as I can see. God is either good or almighty. 
I guess God has something to do with energy flow since the Sahasrara Chakra/Kether is supposed to correspond to the divine, whatever that means. 
Banned For waht?, modified 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 7:57 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/17/15 7:52 AM

There is lots of energetical points, these are also knowledges.
Reading sutras or vedas or any such text when you get inspired and faith in you rises then it belongs to high place in energy levels or hierarchy. 
Saying Lords name has many meanings, first its a word or sound but it is (also) something else, it becomes like food you eat, similar sensation.

Breadcrumb