Dreams pre/post SE?

thumbnail
Ben V, modified 8 Years ago at 8/30/15 8:17 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 8/30/15 8:17 AM

Dreams pre/post SE?

I have two questions for those who have made it to SE.

1. Do any of you remember particular dreams you've had not long before SE occured? Would you mind sharing the dream(s) here?

2. Has your dream life changed after SE? How?

Benoit
thumbnail
Bronson Michael Miller, modified 6 Years ago at 7/12/17 6:30 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/12/17 6:30 PM

RE: Dreams pre/post SE?

I'm interested  in this question as well. Just a bump I guess... I started meditating in my dreams lately, and knowing I'm dreaming but decided to make use of the time. When I do I usually start vibrating violently. So much so that it feels like It will tear me apart but I just note it. Note the odd pain of it and the fact that I'm ok with being torn apart and note how weird that is. I've never been very good at knowing what nana I'm in unless they are very obvious like some of my AP's.
thumbnail
Noah D, modified 6 Years ago at 7/14/17 8:12 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/14/17 8:12 AM

This is while awake, I had weird visions in high eq before SE, some sexual/violent content but incredibly calm & relaxed as they arose.
thumbnail
Ben V, modified 6 Years ago at 7/27/17 8:33 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/27/17 8:32 AM

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences with this. I'm still pre-SE, and not sure how close I am. I've also made meditation dreams. They are mostly dreams where I feel an intense desire to meditate, and when I do there's always an obstacle like poeple trying to talk to me or, in  most cases, my cushion being slippery and not being able to find a stable posture. 

I've also had intense vibrations in my body in bed but it's not clear to me whether I'm asleep or awake when this happen. Maybe in-between.
neko, modified 6 Years ago at 7/27/17 6:19 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/27/17 6:19 PM

Post-path: More frequent instances of lucid dreaming. Semi-regular occurrences of lucidity during dreamless sleep. Content unchanged.