Grounding and balancing energies?

Newer Member, modified 8 Years ago at 10/23/15 6:19 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 10/23/15 6:19 AM

Grounding and balancing energies?

Last few weeks I;ve been having obvious energy imbalances without much clue about what what was happening. A few times so much energy became stuck in the upper body, that the only solution became tranquilizers.
I;ve read that Chi becomes stagnant because of the cold.. This in general brings up the emotions of fear and a sense of loneliness
During summer months I;ve been feeling really well spending a lot of time in nature doing physical activities, riding a bicycle, etc. Now back in the city I sometimes do sports, but really looking forward for my upcoming trip to India where I will find where to learn yoga or qigong and get consultation about my state.

Yesterday I've read that it;s become of imbalance in the Root Chakra one  may experience irrational anxiety , fears, uncertainty etc

My current strategy is
- do grounding exercises as much as possible
-stop any meditation practice(i used to do breathing awareness and metta about 50 min a day)
-as I am vegetarian I will eat some fish or meat and more fats and try to put on some weight as I am a bit underweight
-take tranquilizers as needed - better than spending half of the night awake. Good sleep is essential for well-being and I never take alcohol
-Get information about best grounding solutions

I would really appreciate tips from people knowledgable in these topics.
thumbnail
tom moylan, modified 8 Years ago at 10/23/15 6:24 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 10/23/15 6:24 AM

RE: Grounding and balancing energies?

tranquilizers are REALLY dangerous.
thumbnail
bernd the broter, modified 8 Years ago at 10/23/15 10:34 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 10/23/15 10:34 AM

RE: Grounding and balancing energies?

Did you exclude the possibility that this is a medical condition? If not, go to a doctor ASAP and have that checked.

Breadcrumb