JJ's thread

J J, modified 8 Years ago at 11/13/15 1:09 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 11/13/15 1:09 AM

JJ's thread

Also, there is nothing special about me at all, there is nothing special about anyone. Seek the grace, or pull, and this is given to anyone, technically.

Keep in mind, it has nothing to do with perfect being, but actually removing it, first the center, after which the center is expanded, and burns out the entire self. This is all from Bernadette Roberts.

Suffering is only passive, so while I do complain in the meantime, when it is gone: it is as if it never was.

Also I'm a pretty shitty person, definitely way worse than you (OP), both on paper and off, the things I think (not in a passive sense), do, say, etc. My life is a wreck, blah blah blah. Some people would say I complain mercilessly and blame other people for my problems (lack of motivation in school, failing, grades, not getting laid, not having a girlfriend, etc.).

Even just morally I would say I am way less innocent than I was as a childhood.

But yet still I am in this supposed, prized state. Which points to the fact: it's not an achievement, it's not a gain or attainment, it's the removal of a problem, a parasite, an ego, or friction. Some sort of odd itch, or arrow, a foreign body in your soul, that irks you, that's all it is.

Removing it doesn't make you “more” anything.

Also, it is pretty good having this, it gives you a certain degree of autonomy, and I feel that if everyone were in here, the world might even function better, but whatever, it's an individual journey. People would not be so berserk (like Elliot Rodger! if he sought this, we would have never heard of him.).

At the time that I sought this, almost nothing else mattered in life. And that's the way it should be, the journey can be an extreme act of grace, now I just care about sex and surviving, or whatever.

Lastly, there is no such thing as Spiritual Enlightenment: because that implies that you are done or retired. You are never done or retired, and there is never resting on anyone's laurels.

Also, don't cultivate empathy, you can't. It is instantaneous and automatic (cutting) after having this cornerstone, or removing the ego-parasite-irk-itch. Before this, it is not possible to have anything, after this, you can have everything.