Adyashanti “The Way of Liberation”

C P M, modified 8 Years ago at 1/24/16 8:02 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/24/16 4:54 PM

Adyashanti “The Way of Liberation”

I recently discovered Adyashanti, and for those interested, he has offered his book “The Way of Liberation” as a free download. The download link is:
https://d1c742hwzmv7ke.cloudfront.net/library/The_Way_of_Liberation_Ebook.pdf
The link is from this page:
http://www.adyashanti.org/wayofliberation/

I was curious about his background and found this interview “Adyashanti - 'Awakening' - interview by Renate McNay” very interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EryOIGjTWng
thumbnail
Shamadhi Sam, modified 8 Years ago at 1/24/16 11:33 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/24/16 11:33 PM

RE: Adyashanti “The Way of Liberation”

Thank for the link! BTW, just curious, is there any special meaning/significance to your screen name?
C P M, modified 8 Years ago at 1/26/16 8:12 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/26/16 8:11 AM

Shamadhi Sam:
Thank for the link! BTW, just curious, is there any special meaning/significance to your screen name?
When I signed up for an account here, the create account form had entries for the first name, middle name, last name, and screen name.  After filling that out and posting, I was surprised to see that the name appearing on the thread was my real first, middle and last name (and not the screen name).  So, I just chopped off the names so that only my initials remained, and left it at that.
thumbnail
elizabeth, modified 8 Years ago at 1/26/16 9:12 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/26/16 9:09 AM

Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen that interview.

If you are interested in Adya, there is a Radio Adyashanti broadcast tomorrow 1/27 6pm PT 9pm ET. (free)
thumbnail
Shamadhi Sam, modified 8 Years ago at 1/26/16 1:40 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/26/16 1:40 PM

@CPM Cool, thanks for the explanation!
Eva Nie, modified 8 Years ago at 1/27/16 7:23 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/27/16 7:23 PM

C P M:
Shamadhi Sam:
When I signed up for an account here, the create account form had entries for the first name, middle name, last name, and screen name.  After filling that out and posting, I was surprised to see that the name appearing on the thread was my real first, middle and last name (and not the screen name).  So, I just chopped off the names so that only my initials remained, and left it at that.
LOL!  That happened to me too.  I usually use a simple screen name, so I was surprised that my published name was my whole name instead of my screen name, makes me sound kinda stuffy!  But I was too lazy to go back in and try to sort it out.  ;-P
-Eva 

Breadcrumb