Experiences

Pyro, modified 7 Years ago at 4/7/16 8:11 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/30/16 1:14 AM

Experiences

Good morning,

I practiced under the guidance of Kim Katami for the last two weeks when a sudden shift started in my head. It felt like my brain was trapped inside a small cage for all my life, but now it was able to forcefully breakthrough and to fill out the entire room in my skull. I had some unlovely headaches after this for about 3 days that were followed by an immense feeling of pressure in my head and ears as if I was diving. I tried to bring the energy that just so overwhelmingly opened my head area to my body, so that I am left behind with just wide genuine space in my mind, now.

What a unique feeling emoticon
thumbnail
Babs _, modified 8 Years ago at 1/30/16 2:40 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/30/16 2:40 AM

RE: 2 weeks to awakening

Pyro:
Good morning,

I practiced under the guidance of Kim Katami for the last two weeks when a sudden shift started in my head. It felt like my brain was trapped inside a small cage for all my life, but now it was able to forcefully breakthrough and to fill out the entire room in my skull. I had some unlovely headaches after this for about 3 days that were followed by an immense feeling of pressure in my head and ears as if I was diving. I tried to bring the energy that just so overwhelmingly opened my head area to my body, so that I am left behind with just wide genuine space in my mind, now.

What a unique feeling emoticon
Pyro-san,

To be exact, 8 days of changing messages. Enjoy!
thumbnail
Noah, modified 8 Years ago at 1/30/16 3:05 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/30/16 3:05 AM

RE: 2 weeks to awakening

Sweet.  Good stuff.