distance healing

This Good Self, modified 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 3:59 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 3:47 AM

distance healing

Hello,

I'm keen to practice something I've been working on recently - distance healing.

So if anyone would like to try, please send me a message and we can do it via the live chat window.

Best conditions are where you are able to objectively measure the problem prior to 'treatment', eg. pain is 7/10 intensity before starting, or knee won't allow me to squat without pain.  Then the idea is to make an immediate post treatment assessment.

Only takes a minute.   
This Good Self, modified 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 7:13 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 7:12 AM

RE: distance healing

First subject went from 3/10 to 6/10 intensity (0 = worst, 10 = cured), with a problem he'd had constantly for a few years (only relief prior to this was a few instances in deep  meditation when it would be relived temporarily).

It did take a while though.  I was expecting just a minute, but took 20.
Michał G, modified 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 7:25 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 7:24 AM

We have tried the process on my tight throat. If 10/10 is no problem at all, and 0/10 is like it's hard to breathe and talk, before the session it was 3/10 and after it was 6/10. Probably it's just a combination of relaxation and placebo. In the last few years, I got to like 8-9/10 but only few times, as a side effect of standing qi gong and concentration meditations. It always goes back to default after few hours though. I'm guessing the problem is rooted in some deeply subconscious fear (doctors found nothing wrong).
thumbnail
Babs _, modified 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 8:41 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 8:41 AM

Hello CCC,

What sort of healing is this? With what kind of energy? How it is done? Where you learned it?

Thanks,

Baba
This Good Self, modified 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 5:47 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 1/31/16 5:46 PM

Kim Katami:
Hello CCC,

What sort of healing is this? With what kind of energy? How it is done? Where you learned it?

Thanks,

Baba

Hi Baba,

I just go into a bit of a trance state and visualize the problem area leave the body.  I've done this with good effect on people in the same room but not over a distance, so I wanted to try.  With Michael it didn't work, so then I asked him to do an exercise to find symbolic representation in his unconscious.  Then I got him to manipulate the unconscious images in a certain way, and then tried the 'healing' again.  That's when the symptom intensity dropped 50%.

Placebo = expectation effect - it's very powerful.  Expectation may be what was happening here, I don't know.
When Michael re-appears, I'd like to see if the improvement lasted.

Breadcrumb