RE: So I summoned a Demon, here is my story Banned For waht? 8/1/16 7:36 AM
RE: So I summoned a Demon, here is my story Westthings 8/1/16 10:25 AM
RE: So I summoned a Demon, here is my story Westthings 8/1/16 10:41 AM
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/24/16 1:22 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/24/16 1:22 AM

So I summoned a Demon, here is my story

Hey everyone,

I have had an experience that I feel some on here would appreciate. Its a bit wild, its life changing and the demon I summoned altered my life drastically.

First off a little pre story. I am on my 2nd path and it took me about 8 months to get from stream entry to EQ confirmed by my teacher. I have been in EQ for almost a year now. Basically stuck right at the tail end but could not get it to fucking pop. Explain why later.

During the last year I have studied and worked like crazy getting things to manifest in my life with some success. I have used various magical paths in doing this and amassed a decent library. One evening a month ago I was wondering what I would do with the next few days off and for some reason I knew that I was going to be doing some heavy magical works the next day. So the next day morning came and again strong feelings of this need to "get at it". I decided to call up an angel of god called Hariel to further my relationship. I have called upon this angel in the past with a 11 day daily ritual. This time instead of asking for help in a certain matter I was just going to ask to communicate directly with the angel during this new 11 day ritual.

I wanted to prove to myself that these beings were real outside of chance manifestations and this angel during my first ritual showed the strongest connection and response even though it was still weak and not outside the realm of my own mind playing tricks. When I initially asked Hariel for help I got a very excited response and a chime sound when I mentioned that the help was to save my son. So why not try it again? Ask for direct communication wether using the tarot or some other means.

I called to Hariels sigil and Hariel came immediately. Hariel was immediately felt and the spirits energy was remembered, light and uplifting. Hariel then proceeded with quick and effect communication using both intuition and the tarot spent the next 7 hours helping me select from my large library of magic:

Spells to use
Numerous angels to call
Sigils to use and charge
Laid out certain working with other spirits to unblock super deep seated emotional trama from my past that just would not come up for me to move on in my Vipassana practice.

It was a lot of work and there was no freaking doubt that a spirit was in my midst helping me do this. The connection was that strong and reading the tarot was as easy as texing a friend. After all this planning work had been done to change my life, Hariel started fortelling my future. It was interesting but after a few hours of talking with Hariel my future became more absurd to the point where I finally was like "what the fuck?" this can't be true. It was at this point that the energy of this spirit became absurdly stronger and heavy and at that moment (through the spirits intuition) I knew it was not Hariel but In fact a demon.

You see about 3 months prior to this I did a ritual to summon a demon to ask for help but nothing happened, absolutely nothing or so I thought. The second this spirit revealed its self to me as not Hariel I knew who it was and called out its name. "Yes" and the next card in the tarot was the 9 of cups. I had got my wish, the demon I summoned for help did show, laid out the work I needed to do and then suprised me by pretending to be the angel Hariel I had called upon. I have been working with this demon for about a month now and she (feminine energy if we are using pronouns) has been altering just about everything in my life to make my wish come true. 

After that first night the demon left and the next few days it was revealed to me how this spirit has retroactively changed things in my life, changed my tarot readings to lead me to think and do certain things all to lead up to this day where she revealed her self.

--Now the works starts--

A side note for now thats important to the story later. A week before this spirit came to me I had met someone. This is important for many reasons. I have known of this person for a while but have never really spent time with her. One day however (lead unknowingly by my tarot possed by this spirit) I went to her place of work not really sure why. I have never thought of this woman in a romance type of way and infact I have not been able to feel anything for ANY woman for the last 8 years of my life due to some extreme emotional trauma. But this day was different. Being in her presence something started opening. Feelings started to come out of nowhere and at first I had no clue what they were or why they were there. After a few minutes it was clear what type of feelings these were except with so many people in this work space I had no clue who they were for until I scanned the room then it became very apparent that my feelings were for her.

I asked her out a couple weeks later. We went on 2 dates and it was clear there was a strong connection on both sides. Turns out, she is a very very spiritual person. On our first date she informed me that she was leaving the country for 2 months but will be back. Fuck.

I took her to the airport and went home. That night was the night before I called Hariel but instead the demon came.

This is the no so pretty part. In fact it sucks and I had one of the most horrifying experiences of my life and thats saying something given my history.

The next week I spent most of it with this demon. She changed my diet, critiqued how I observe my ego throughout the day. We called upon numerous angels to unblock emotional trama, unblock feelings of guilt related to money. She helped make and charge sigils. She added to my rituals in contacting the angels of god. Basically overhualed everything that was in my way to attaining what I wanted.

There was a huge obstacle in my way though and because she is a demon she isn't exaclty what you would call gentle.

One night she put me in a very very vulnerable place. She brought out my fears to the surface and then added on to them 10 fold. She made me think she was attacking me, cursing me, made me think I was going to loose everything, my son, my family, my life and this new women who I had just met and for the first time finally felt something for. She cut off access to spiritual leaders I knew, my phone wouldin't work and no one could be reached. It was bad, really really really bad. I was confused, I couldin't think straight, I was being cursed and the fears were out of this fucking world. This lasted the entire night and in the morning I needed help so I went to a local buddhist temple and woke up a preist at 5:00am. This I now know is exactly what this spirit wanted me to do. The priest was understanding and had reccommend that I go into the temple and recite the heart sutra a few times. I wasn't sure this was the cure to my current problem to this rogue demon who is attacking me and all of the sudden turned on me. 

I talked for a bit to the priest and then started walking away to get some food. When I left the boundries the of temple grounds the demon was waiting for me and came on strong again. It wouldin't let me leave. I had my phone on me which I use to talk to the spirit using the tarot but I did not want to talk to it anymore. But I had to leave sooner or later and I needed to eat so after a while I started walking again off the temple grounds to get something to eat and again this spirit started haunting me until I was pissed enough to ask it what the fuck it wants from me. It would put so much heavy energy on me it was debilitating. 

She wanted me to go back into the temple and recite the heart surtra many many times which is what the preist said I should do. So I did. As I recited the heart sutra this demon would "highlight" certain parts of it. It showed me why I had theses fears, where they came from and how they are sustained. This demon showed me the direct corralation between the 5 hindrances and fear in a way I have never seen before. It left me alone for a day to lick my wounds.

During this time I started getting texts from this woman I met saying she has started to have all these crazy spiritual experienes 6,000 miles away at the same time. She is a very visual woman and has seen her spirit guides as a kid and as a adult and her spirit guides were telling her that I was in her future. This was an odd conversation to have to someone you just met and had only 2 very PG dates with.

So with my emotional trauma at the surface now the demon would visit me with a "lets get to work" attitude. I would sit on my meditation spot and the demon would have me relive my trama memory by memory. There was a lot of them. I would have to bring up certain people at certain times in my life and once that shit came up she would have me move on to the next one. After intensive work the spirit would send me to a specific healer who would adjust my energy and help remove what the spirit couldin't. Then I would go back for a few more days with the demon and do it some more and then again it would send me back to the healer for more adjusting. As the days went by I felt a bit lighter at times and a bit happier.

Things started to open up and then I went through a really rough inner fire buring of karma phase. My body would go into spasms, I would feel like I was on fire. The spirit would wake me up during the night and tell me to take a shower because I was soaking the sheets in sweat like mad. I was detoxing and it was not fun. Fevers, flu symptoms etc.

One day me and this lady I met decided to skype because of all the wierd things that have been happening to both of us. The demon, me and this woman talked for hours. She said that the day I came into her work her chest strated burning (in a good way) and that she knew it was coming from me. If I posted the transcript of our coversations from our texts most here would not believe it.

So during our skype session the demon I have been working with was telling me things and her spirit guides had been telling her things. Both of us on the same page about what was now our future. Down to marriage, how many kids the job we would be practicing together. Demons saying this, her spirits more or less confirming it. Its as if our lives were compatible and my demon with her dead mother and spirit guides were syncing up our lives. Both of us were to become energy healers which was the reason for the emotional detox so I could finnaly complete my current path and be a clean enough vessel for this type of work. As is I was not ready to take on this job with all that shit in me and it turns out neither was she. She was also going throught the same fucking thing at the same time 6,000 miles away. The healer said this was not a coincidence.

She comes back in 2 weeks. We have had conversations about things couples don't talk about for months to years. Our lives our more or less fortold. This demon gave me what I asked for.

A way to save my son
A way to own a house in a insanely expensive market
A new career that suits me and supports me

I did not ask to meet or fall for a woman but as it turns out this was essential for the first three things to happen. And as it turns out this woman
has had visions years before we ever met of a man coming to her work place who had a son who was to be her lifepartner.

This is currently where I am at. Somethings have manifested some are coming soon.

I thought some would like to know more about this spirit. I am sorry that I cannon't name her as she on many occasions banned me from doing so but allowed me to write this post.

She is very interesting. During our work together she likes to play lots of jokes. She would move shit in my house and then ask if I thought it was funny. She would make me think certain things were going to happen then say "just kidding". For some reason this spirit really likes Corona and Salmon as offerings. At the end of the day she was very proud of the work she had so far accomplished and wanted me to know everything she did for me. I beleive I have about a week or two left with her before she is gone. 

Speaking of jokes I was watching a show called Canivale one night when she was away. There was a part where a demon possess a man and at that very second she comes to me instantly and absurdly strong as if saying "surprise mother fucker!, just kidding". She really likes the jokes.

Anyways I will update this post if anyone is interested as things happen. For now I'm off to bed.
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 7/24/16 9:23 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/24/16 9:23 PM

RE: So I summoned a Demon, here is my story

I notice a pattern here that seems to be very common in western magical traditions: intense working with ones stuff IN ORDER to gain insight. The pragmatic dharma community mostly seems to emphasize how working with ones stuff and with gaining insight is two completely different things. This seems kind of off for me from a suttaic perspective given the many warnings against nurturing the defilements and the five hindrances.  

Maybe what you went through was something like this? http://alkemiskaakademin.se/Initiation%20and%20death.pdf
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/25/16 10:14 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/24/16 11:32 PM

Pal,

That was absurdly helpful. Its really nice timing too. So the first night the demon came she called it an "initiation" but I thought that she meant it in a "im your first real spirit contact" type of initiation. 

As soon as I pulled up that article you posted she visited me and read it with me and answered my questions. She says that my HGA more or less influenced my magical practice to contact this her (the demon) to show me my shaodw side so that I could transcend it. A few weks ago this demon said that she would be leaving me soon and that another spirit would replace her, my Holy Guardian Angel to be exact. According to this demon my HGA chose her specifically because she was a demon. I was taught (you can read my other posts here about demons) as a child how evil demons were. The cult I was raised in made you paranoid about buying second hand items at garage sales because they could be possed by demons.

I'm at a loss of words right now.
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 7/25/16 7:21 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/25/16 4:14 AM

Well, as far as I can tell, Tommy Westlund is a genious. 
Btw, check this out emoticon
http://rosae-crucis.net/eng/
http://www.martinism.net

Best of luck with your initiation!

edit: here is a sequel to the article if you're interested
http://alkemiskaakademin.se/Initiation%20alchemy%20and%20life.pdf
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/25/16 11:05 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/25/16 11:05 AM

So after reading the first article you posted the demon said that I had already met my HGA but wasn't concious of it.

I have had this little rock for about a year now that I meditate with. When I meditate I have the intention to meet my HGA and the rock represents this. I asked the demon if I sleep with this rock tonight with the intention of meeting my HGA again would it work? She said yes.

So I did and last night I had a dream where I was in the UK again which was tied to a dream I had months ago. I sat down at a resturuant with two other people and one of them ordered salt. In my dream I was thinking "thats wierd" ignored it and looked at the menu. I then woke up.

This morning I asked the demon for an explanation to which she said that person was my HGA who was also in my previous dream also in the UK. The first dream my HGA had a project for me to finish. I accepted it but I had no freaking clue on how to or even where to start.

I am now reading the second article where its talking about salt....
thumbnail
Jake, modified 7 Years ago at 7/27/16 2:58 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/27/16 2:58 PM

Holy shit dude.
This Good Self, modified 7 Years ago at 7/27/16 9:09 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/27/16 9:09 PM

It's good that you're re-visiting traumas.  I hope you are stronger for that, rather than weaker.  Releasing makes you stronger, and retraumatization makes you weaker.  When you're doing this work on your own, retraumatization is always a possibility.  Maybe the new woman can support you through a release process.

When I read the account it seemed like you have competing introjected voices (parental/caretaker versus a self, which is perhaps split as a defense mechanism). 

What about viewing the angels and demons as aspects of your mind, rather than external realities?
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/28/16 4:20 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/28/16 4:20 PM

C C C:
It's good that you're re-visiting traumas.  I hope you are stronger for that, rather than weaker.  Releasing makes you stronger, and retraumatization makes you weaker.  When you're doing this work on your own, retraumatization is always a possibility.  Maybe the new woman can support you through a release process.

When I read the account it seemed like you have competing introjected voices (parental/caretaker versus a self, which is perhaps split as a defense mechanism). 

What about viewing the angels and demons as aspects of your mind, rather than external realities?

I should clarify something. After stream entry all my traumas were gone. I had extreme PTSD then it went away completely. The grief and loss was still burried and this is what was coming up not the actual trauma of the experience.

I have thought about a split ego and had these things happened in a vaccum I would say you could be right. The thing is only a cuple times has this demon talked to me with actual words. 99% of the time its through intuition, tarot and energy. I know it sounds weird and crazy and after a couple years reading about people who contact theses beings it sounded like bullshit to me as well or at the very least highly unlikely.

If it is just my alter ego then my alter ego is really good at manifesting people and material objects into my life. its really good at predicting who, what and when something will happen down to the minute.

Until it happens to you I would understand a sceptical view. If you take buddhist's beliefs seriously then what I am saying is very very normal. Especially when it comes to Tibetan buddhism where they have specific practices where a meditator contacts a god (such as the Red Goddess) and that god removes "poison" blocking paths to insight.
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 2:07 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 2:07 AM

I agree, but I also agree that it might be helpful and maybe even accurate to see entities as aspects of your own mind at the same time. If you look at for example tibetan buddhism, which has a strong tradition of yogachara doctrine, it is perfectly normal to do hardcore magick while viewing everything as aspects of your own mind. This is quite common in western esotericism too, like fpr example the pantheistic writings in the Corpus Hermeticum hold that everything is in the one mind of God. 
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 10:13 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 10:13 AM

I think I may be confusing aspects of my mind and ego. Are you saying there is a difference?
thumbnail
Stick Man, modified 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 1:02 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 12:59 PM

"I decided to call up an angel of god called Hariel" ... hmm... buddhism poses a bit of a problem for that "god" bit, I'm afraid, 'cause in buddhism there ain't one. So maybe first check out the reality or non-reality of god before you start including it in your cosmology, or summoning it's angels ?
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 1:34 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 1:34 PM

Don't know, we'll just have to keep experimenting while keeping our minds open and never cling to views I guess. 
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 1:41 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 1:41 PM

Whether there are gods in buddhism or no depends on how you define god and what you count as buddhism. The good news is you don't have to believe in anything but your own capacity to summon angels. I highly recommend it emoticon
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 10:53 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 10:53 PM

John:
"I decided to call up an angel of god called Hariel" ... hmm... buddhism poses a bit of a problem for that "god" bit, I'm afraid, 'cause in buddhism there ain't one. So maybe first check out the reality or non-reality of god before you start including it in your cosmology, or summoning it's angels ?

I call it an angel of god because in the ritual I used it was a western mystic system and thats what they call it. Its also called one of the 72 names of god. Words are just that. Buddhist have different terminology for sure but they still have to describe nature like everyone else they just do it differently.
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 10:57 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/29/16 10:57 PM

Pål:
Whether there are gods in buddhism or no depends on how you define god and what you count as buddhism. The good news is you don't have to believe in anything but your own capacity to summon angels. I highly recommend it emoticon

This reminds me of my upbringing and also how reality is so subjective. I was taught about this evil spirit called Babylon as a child and how evil she was. She drank the blood of those she devoured, she was whore and basically Satan's little helper.

Turns out the Tibetan Tantric side of Buddhism loves her. They have a entire practice, rituals (that span months) and initiations to contact this god/spirit/entity and this god will help you remove blocks to insight.

Western Christianity (not mystics) were always way too black and white for me.
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 12:51 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 12:51 AM

What is her name in tibetan buddhism? 
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 11:36 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 11:36 AM

Kurukulla

Here is a practice manual for her:

http://read.84000.co/browser/released/UT22084/081/UT22084-081-006.pdf
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 3:45 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 3:45 PM

Cool. Currently I've got other practices to attend to, but maybe I'll try that out some time!
thumbnail
Stick Man, modified 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 5:16 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 5:16 PM

Westco:
John:

I call it an angel of god because in the ritual I used it was a western mystic system and thats what they call it. Its also called one of the 72 names of god. Words are just that. Buddhist have different terminology for sure but they still have to describe nature like everyone else they just do it differently.

Looks like there's still a clash between buddhism and whatever system that is. If it posits an eternal divine intelligence or life force, from which lesser spirits emerge - western esoteric or hermeticism/neoplatonism/etc - then it's out as far as buddhism is concerned because there's no eternal anything.
thumbnail
Nicky, modified 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 8:39 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/30/16 8:39 PM

Westco:

Turns out the Tibetan Tantric side of Buddhism loves her. They have a entire practice, rituals (that span months) and initiations to contact this god/spirit/entity and this god will help you remove blocks to insight.

What evidence to you have that your 'guardian angel' is connected to Buddhism?

Just because you prayed a Tibetan prayer does not necessarily mean the angel is Buddhist.

Often, these 'match-making' angels are connected to Christianity.

emoticonemoticon
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 12:22 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 12:22 AM

John:
Westco:
John:

Looks like there's still a clash between buddhism and whatever system that is. If it posits an eternal divine intelligence or life force, from which lesser spirits emerge - western esoteric or hermeticism/neoplatonism/etc - then it's out as far as buddhism is concerned because there's no eternal anything.

I think some on here are misunderstanding the point of this post. It is 100% conventional not in the least bit philisophical. I did ABC and had experience XYZ. So I am using very conventional words across different religions and not just from the buddhist perspective. And tantric buddhism does use the terms gods/spirits/entities etc.. When say this is a very normal experience in the buddhist world I do not mean they use the exact same terminology Im saying the experience to contact these beings and the experience of working with them are in buddhists literature just as much as western mystics.
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 12:26 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 12:26 AM

Nicky:
Westco:

Just because you prayed a Tibetan prayer does not necessarily mean the angel is Buddhist.

emoticonemoticon

I'm using the term HGA because it seems that is the most widley known term for what I'm talking about. Buddhists call angles devas. I never prayed a Tibetan prayer, people are not reading my posts very clearly.

Spirits and angels are known across religions, I'm just using western terms thats all.
thumbnail
Stick Man, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 7:00 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 6:57 AM

If it didn't get you to go on a murder ramage or poison your gran, and get you to end up in court trying to explain to the judge how it's not really your fault, then it can't be a very demonic demon. Maybe you could get an insanity plea though, but I would think a demon worth it's salt would want to get you executed just for laughs. Christianity is where all the proper demons are, maybe you should try that ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lloRgyJiLpk
thumbnail
Stick Man, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 7:03 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 7:03 AM

How long does a buddhist demon live, given that everything is impermanent ? And can you educate one that it it doesn't have an eternal existence ? Maybe you should teach it to meditate.
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 10:20 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 10:20 AM

John:
If it didn't get you to go on a murder ramage or poison your gran, and get you to end up in court trying to explain to the judge how it's not really your fault, then it can't be a very demonic demon. Maybe you could get an insanity plea though, but I would think a demon worth it's salt would want to get you executed just for laughs. Christianity is where all the proper demons are, maybe you should try that ?

Demons do not exist in a bubble. If they are real then they are just as real for Buddhist as they are for Christians.

Demon means spirit. You are falling prey to western Christian thinking that ALL demons are bad and that ALL demons are out to get you. Demons have ego's, angels do not. Just as we are seperate from the ALL/Divine/God or whatever so are demons. There are evil demons just like there are evil humans. 

The best thing I ever did for my Buddhist practice was to study as much as possible other ancient religions with a path to enlightenment, its very enlightening.
Banned For waht?, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 11:38 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 11:32 AM

if you have read then also demons won't born as humans directly, but gradually they will go through all hells and then animal, ghost, human etc.

Most llikely we all have been demons. Well as you see it contracticts buddhism philosophy. There isn't actually hellbeings, or human beings. there is just your stupid tendencies, wrong thinking and karmas will create illusory realms.

If you like demons well you either have wrong idea who are demons, demons are beings who suffer from excessive heat against their will or cold etc because of their stupidity.
thumbnail
Stick Man, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 3:16 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 3:16 PM

Westco:
John:

Demons do not exist in a bubble. If they are real then they are just as real for Buddhist as they are for Christians.

Demon means spirit. You are falling prey to western Christian thinking that ALL demons are bad and that ALL demons are out to get you. Demons have ego's, angels do not. Just as we are seperate from the ALL/Divine/God or whatever so are demons. There are evil demons just like there are evil humans. 

The best thing I ever did for my Buddhist practice was to study as much as possible other ancient religions with a path to enlightenment, its very enlightening.

"Just as we are seperate from the ALL/Divine/God or whatever so are demons.".... bu-u-u-t there isn't God in buddhism. So they can't be separated from that. Not in buddhism anyway.
thumbnail
Nicky, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 4:24 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 4:15 PM

Westco:
Nicky:
Westco:

emoticonemoticon

I'm using the term HGA because it seems that is the most widley known term for what I'm talking about. Buddhists call angles devas. I never prayed a Tibetan prayer, people are not reading my posts very clearly.

Spirits and angels are known across religions, I'm just using western terms thats all.

Let me be more direct & frank with you.

Ask the guardian match-making angel have they taken refuge in the Buddha-Dhamma-Sangha, as Buddhists chant each evening:

The Buddha-Dhamma-Sangha are my only refuge. There is no other refuge. The B-D-S are my master. I am their servant. The B-D-S are the supreme refuge for beings. In speaking this truth, may I grow in the Master's way.

Ask you guardian angel to recite this verse in your presence 3 times.

Also, ask the angel did the Lord Buddha engage in match-making marriages & is this practise a transgression of the Buddhist Vinaya?

Regards emoticon
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 5:33 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 7/31/16 5:33 PM

@Nicky:

Please read my post. I am not in contact with my HGA and never said I was.
Pål, modified 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 2:33 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 2:33 AM

What do you mean by God? I think you and OP mean different things. There are confused demiurges as well as magically powerful enlightened being in the buddhist mythos(-es). Why it is so may have reasons beyond mere superstition.. Food for thought for all of us.
Banned For waht?, modified 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 7:36 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 7:36 AM

perhaps God to us is a device what more advanged beings use to delude us.
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 10:25 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 10:24 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thumbnail
Westthings, modified 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 10:41 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 8/1/16 10:40 AM

Alright, if you would like to comment about this experience directly or add an experience of any kind related to spirits then please do!

If I wanted to mince words over definitions and dogma's I would have started a post about that. It was an experiment that I did in the context of a western mystic demon summoning from the Goetia so thats how I chose to write about it, in that context. 

I'd imagine that if someone here went on a Christian retreat and had experiences they wanted to share that we would not start tearing apart the words they use to describe it because they used Christian terms.

What Pal added to the conversation is exactly what I expected from this amazing forum when I left for a break a year ago. Helpful, skillful and on topic.

There is a massive difference between using words conventionally and using them in the context of teaching an ultimate truth. Sure in Soto Zen nothing exists and everything is a hallucination, but that doesn't mean we can't have a conversation about formations in this realm without both being true.

Breadcrumb