Sungazing

thumbnail
Supreme Maharishi Bhumi 1000, modified 7 Years ago at 1/10/17 8:04 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 1/8/17 4:54 PM

Sungazing

neko, modified 7 Years ago at 1/9/17 1:53 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 1/9/17 1:53 AM

RE: Sungazing

The essence of the question is whether or not this exact practice is worth the risk and if the channels can be opened without the obvious risk involved in STARING AT THE SUN.
(Blunt mode: on)

The essence of the question is: Are you willing to sacrifice you eyesight to try and satisfy a craving* for spiritual stuff by practicing dangerous new agey bullshit?

* Spoiler: Your craving cannot be satisfied.
thumbnail
bernd the broter, modified 7 Years ago at 1/9/17 5:35 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 1/9/17 5:34 AM

Haha, neko's answer actually made me laugh (:

Some years ago, (before focusing on stuff that actually works) I actually investigated this somewhat. I recall that even this method's proponents warned that you should only stare into the sun for a few minutes at sunset (or sunrise?), otherwise it would be very dangerous.
In comparison,
Supreme Maharishi Bhumi 1000:
staring at the midday sun for an hour.

is complete lunacy.
I don't have much to add except that I have one friend who tried the 'careful' version for some time and (to my knowledge) concluded that it wasn't worth it.

This guy was seriously intense, and it sparked an interest in me to find out, if this sungazing thing is actually a thing to do. There are always frauds claiming a myriad of things, but there was something very authentic about him... a strange thing indeed, which possibly has something to do with my own antinomian tendencies, yet, as many of you know, certain things cannot be faked.
What makes you so sure about that?
Related question: What do you think makes dangerous psychopath cult leaders so dangerous? Their perceived inauthenticity and fakeness maybe?

Also, if you want all your channels to be opened, what does that even mean? How would you judge if channel-opening method works or not?
Banned For waht?, modified 7 Years ago at 1/9/17 8:06 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 1/9/17 6:34 AM

it would work probably maybe... But not because when you return back to ordinary activities you are cultivating those. So the sumtotal of day is still mixed. Extra emphasis is on a word return. -----And the results can be from something else than a sun, when you gaze it you have lots of otehr things you can consider doing and waht is like sungazing(while you actually gaze the sun).-----

Immortals or the onetrickponies are put two classes under the humans. Lifespan of immortals is said to be extreemly long.

About channels is that the water what falls is let pass throat or mouth there are things you need to do. The pressure what develops in the forehead is a sign that now you are ready to let the water fall by opening the lock. well these you learn when you are a human..
How to place the eyes. What is awreness and its location etc are all learned by cultivation by being human. MEans you use human body to learn its functions. You can do all the things and waht body does itself, you will go thorugh them stages.
thumbnail
Supreme Maharishi Bhumi 1000, modified 7 Years ago at 1/10/17 8:07 AM
Created 7 Years ago at 1/9/17 10:05 AM