enlightenment in another light

Lucas, modified 7 Years ago at 1/31/17 12:49 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 1/30/17 1:07 PM

enlightenment in another light

Hello everybody,
first I have to say my english might seem strange, it's because I'm from Germany emoticon but you hopefully understand what I'm trying to tell you.
First some points about my spiritual career:
6 years ago I started practicing spiritual exercises such as yoga and common types of meditation (more yoga-style, so based on concentration).
2 years later I discovered Vipassana and so I had another two years of quite intense work on myself (not only Vipassana, but body-practices as Yoga and energy work).
Then I found someone who introduced me into a new world. I had to quit meditating and started to discover and heal my personality structures (inner child-healing, emotional work, psychotherapeutic techniques).
Then my teacher led me through a adventurous and full-scale process, beginning with a transformation of carmic structures and then following a technique to dissolve guilt feelings, leading me directly into stream-entry (sure, it's a different concept, so I don't know if it's the same, but I had similar phenomena). From then on, instead of separating myself from my ego (sounds funny emoticon or not identificate with it I went "through" it and found something like an enlightenment there in the structure (for me ego = personality structure disconnected to the state of enlightenment and therefore creating sorrow).
And that's what I want to introduce:
It might be that there's a reason for the ego which is beyond suffering. It might be that there's another direction of enlightenment, which is through the ego. And eventually there's the possibility to connect both states leading to joy, bliss and great comfort and further on to a good and successful life with no suffering and no separation (consciousness creates our world). It's the state of complete and directed consciousness.
Love & Light
Lucas

Breadcrumb