Recent Posts Missing In List

David S, modified 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 2:27 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 2:27 PM

Recent Posts Missing In List

Hi. I recently saw a discussion under Recent Posts called 'Scientific Model of Awakening'. It is no longer tracking there even though the last posting was on 2/16/17. It is missing from the list. I thought there may be a technical problem causing some postings to not been seen. 

Hopefully, an administrator of the site will see this posting. I didn't know who to PM.

Thank you, David.
J C, modified 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 3:03 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 3:03 PM

RE: Recent Posts Missing In List

It shows up on page 2. The most recent post listed is 2/15.

I also noticed a post I made went missing - it was on a controversial subject (Kenneth Folk) so I thought the thread may have been deleted.
David S, modified 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 3:50 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 3:38 PM

It isn't on the list seen in my browser on 2/15/17 either. Here are the topics I see for the 15th:

How to get stream entry
Synelg's Practice Log
Look Who Has One of the Hottest New Books In Buddhism!
Second Path - Third Path
Mysterious message in inbox
frustration / access concentration
An i being too cautious?
Private message bug
A Framework of Awakening Comments
A Framework of Awakening
What exactly are the stages of insight?

For the 16th there are only 3 listed:

Insight Practices, Kundalini, and Psychedelics Safety
Weird tensions
Rainbow Practice Log

Could this be an issue that varies depending on one's browser? I am using Safari 9.1.3

For the 16th there are 5 postings listed in the discussion topic "Scientific Model of Awakening'. There are 0 postings in the discussion on the 15th. See discussion: Scientific Model of Awakening
J C, modified 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 3:57 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 3:57 PM

You're right - i was referring to Framework of Awakening.

and you found the post of mine that i thought had been deleted! i thought it was deleted because that thread didn't show up on my recent posts list either.
David S, modified 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 4:21 PM
Created 7 Years ago at 2/19/17 4:21 PM

Yes, the posts are still on the web site, they are just missing from the Recent Posts listing. I frequent the Recent Posts to see what people are currently talking about, rather than searching out specific topics in older posts.

Since you and I seem to be seeing the same thing, then the issue probably isn't about what web browser one is using, and is some other trouble within the site itself. Hopefully, an administrator can figure it out. There may be other current discusions missing too. It is odd that the discussions did show up only later to go missing.

Thanks to the site administrator's efforts to keep all this ticking along.

Breadcrumb