Cutting energetic cords

LoveQuest, modified 6 Years ago at 7/16/17 4:43 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/16/17 2:01 AM

Cutting energetic cords

Hi

I want to do this but I don't know enough about it.  If you cut a cord and the other person is sucking vital energy from you via this cord, do they become sick?  Or is the cord not a thing, but only an activated memory-neurocircuit in the individual?

http://foreverconscious.com/how-to-cut-etheric-cords-a-ritual-you-need-to-know
LoveQuest, modified 6 Years ago at 7/16/17 9:07 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/16/17 9:07 PM

RE: Cutting energetic cords

Paweł K:
if you have some 'cord' connecting you to other person then you can use it to study nature of these cords and how to heal person on the other end. I mean, you already have connection, could not hope for better opportunity

but like all humanas first reaction to something unusual and new is : yup, let's nuke hell out of it!

Yeh maybe I can change the color or shape or something and see what happens.  I would like to know if cords are real things, but then again at this level, reality becomes a bit plastic doesn't it? 
LoveQuest, modified 6 Years ago at 7/17/17 9:29 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/17/17 9:11 PM

Thanks.  Yes it was a bit difficult to read but I get the gist of it.  I don't think I'd call it an attack as such, but I agree that the mind does like to believe strange things, usually out of fear.

I'm happy to concede that cords/connections aren't things, although I do wonder at extraordinary coincidences occuring over and over.  You know like you think of someone and they call - that sort of thing, but much more pronounced.  Won't go into details.
LoveQuest, modified 6 Years ago at 7/18/17 8:18 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 7/18/17 8:18 PM

Paweł K:
stuff can be pretty freightful if you believe in negative sides of it, that they can happen to you
and in this case I would not believe in them and stick to best logical explanation which there is plenty when you think about it

^^ will do.

Breadcrumb