Height growth

Charles, modified 6 Years ago at 9/30/17 9:35 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 9/30/17 9:35 PM

Height growth

I am 23 years old, male, around 5foot6.5inches tall. Can I somehow use magick/siddhi/jhana to increase my height to around 6feet?
neko, modified 6 Years ago at 10/1/17 4:09 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 10/1/17 4:09 AM

RE: Height growth

Horizontally, yes.
thumbnail
Ricky Lee Nuthman, modified 5 Years ago at 5/20/18 4:13 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 5/20/18 4:13 PM

I presume that it would take a tremendous amount of will. More than the combined will of everyone around you who believes it not to be possible. In fact, the belief that it isn't possible is a very powerful magick. The power of disbelief is the predominate magick on Earth right now. Think "The Nothing" on The Neverending Story. Maybe it would be possible in private? 
Andrew, modified 5 Years ago at 5/20/18 5:32 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 5/20/18 5:32 PM

Charles:
I am 23 years old, male, around 5foot6.5inches tall. Can I somehow use magick/siddhi/jhana to increase my height to around 6feet?

I think that it is possible in the sense that anything is possible. It is unlikley though. The level of skill needed to do so would be extreme. If you aquired that level of skill I doubt your height would be of much interest to you then.

What is much more possible and perhaps useful is using magick to get to the root of the desire to be taller and transform or sublimate that. Investigate why you want to be taller. What problem or desire is it that you think being taller will resolve? Is it possible that there is another way of meeting that underlying desire that doesn't require being taller? This process probably doesn't sound all sexy and exciting but it lies at the heart of magickal practices: Being able to go deep and honest with micro specificity of ones desires and to delbierately work/generate with thoughts/emotions in respect to these.
thumbnail
Not two, not one, modified 5 Years ago at 5/20/18 5:33 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 5/20/18 5:33 PM

Yes, but not by changing the physical body.  You can only do it by changing the measurement system.
thumbnail
MetaYogi, modified 5 Years ago at 6/4/18 4:11 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 6/4/18 4:11 AM

Yes it is theoretically possible. What you must do, is to reopen bone growth plates & then stimulate assembly of growth hormon to lengthen the bones. Both these are governed by hormonal manipulations. Stimulate assembly is the easy part, reopening the bones without causing inflammatory responses that spoils what your are doing is the hard. Fiddling in depth with these physiological systems is something you may not want to do though, as such manipulations may cause severe malfunctions and even lethal outcomes if not finetuned with extreme presicion.

With that said, you must first become adept at yoga of the mahasiddhic kind, ie the generation and manipulation of the so called pranic energy system that moulds your embodied experience. This is accomplished through hathayoga (of the indian or tibetan variety) coupled with candali yoga (tummo, kundalini). With these yogas, you gain some ability to influence and change bodily processes. (In order to become proficent in the advanced techniques, you need to sharpen your shamatha ability to razorlike penetration.) You can here experiment with some classic tantric mudras, such as vajroli, so now you finally can participate in tantric rituals where sucking up menstrual blood with your penis is absolute necessary. You can slow down metabolism and enter hibernation trances. You can activate neuronal pathways that gains you short but assured bursts of seemingly superhuman strength. Et cetera. And you can, if you still have a desire to grow a few inches, start fiddling with your growth plates and growth hormones.

The safe route though, would be, at this stage, when you can control such very practical things as penis suction, to instead learn the yoga of transference of consciousness, and then project and search for a siddhi manual that outlines the process in symbological magic ritual technique. Finding and using such a «terma» or yantric instrument is safer because then you do not need to involve yourself with the ultracomplex details of direct manipulations, but instead rely on known instruments. Just as in candali yoga: you do not micromanage generation of heat or microadjust sexual hormones in the brain, you instead apply a yantra/instrument (visualization, breathwork, posture, concentration) that translates and operates the underlying bodily functions through embodied experience of prana.