Before or After A&P?

james alexander ramos, modified 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 2:11 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 2:11 AM

Before or After A&P?

I've tried placing myself within the various conceptual maps, but I'm lost.  I think I'm pre-A&P, though I'm not sure.  I've been meditating on-and-off for several years--sometimes intensely.  Despite having some experiences early on--feelings of dissolving conciousness; bright white light--that were spooky to say the least, I've felt oddly compelled to be on this path.  After transitioning from concentration exercises to more of an open-awareness meditation, things started changing rapidly.  There is more bright light that fills my conscious experience (even if I close my eyes).  But the strangest thing is a feeling as though there were some part of me that is literally dying/slipping away and being replaced with...I don't know.  It's as if all that is left is awareness and I've got no center.  Also, these days have been defintely heavy regarding the three marks of existence (hence why I think I'm pre-A&P), but any guidance would be much appreciated. 

best,

James 

Yilun Ong, modified 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 5:25 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 4:38 AM

RE: Before or After A&P?

Hi James, IME accurate diagnosis comes from many points of interpolation. If you have a log of many events, it will be very accurate. Otherwise, looking at a single event is pretty much guesswork. If you aren't facing any issues, push on smartly. Rewards of the bad parts dying is ongoing as you have experienced. Keep at it and post here if you face doubts. Many friendly, helpful souls around.

Download this:http://integrateddaniel.info/book/

Metta to you...
thumbnail
Konstantin Alexandrov, modified 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 4:10 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 4:10 PM

May I ask who made this Nanas, Jhanas and Paths document? Specifically concerned about the references to the Sefirot. Thanks!
Yilun Ong, modified 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 11:37 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 12/15/17 11:37 PM

Daniel M. Ingram the author of Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha and this site. emoticon
thumbnail
Konstantin Alexandrov, modified 6 Years ago at 12/16/17 7:11 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 12/16/17 7:11 AM

Great :-)