Home Practice Web Design

thumbnail
Steve Katona, modified 6 Years ago at 1/23/18 10:47 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 1/23/18 10:47 AM

Home Practice Web Design

Home practice is under supported and misunderstood. Senior Mahasi student/teacher offers new tools for sustaining and deepening meditative wisdom. Seeking  website building assistance. Any suggestions and help to nama1rupa@gmail.com
metta
Derek2, modified 6 Years ago at 1/23/18 6:43 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 1/23/18 6:43 PM

RE: Home Practice Web Design

Steve, you might get more responses if you're more specific about what it is you want. For example, your thread title suggests you just need design help, whereas the body of your message says you want help with building the site. The two are not the same. What precisely do you want help with? For example, at one extreme, do you just want someone to tell you where you can download a WordPress theme? At the other extreme, do you want someone to do several weeks' worth of custom programming for you?
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 6 Years ago at 1/24/18 5:30 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 1/24/18 5:30 AM

Could just get a Squarespace page, as they are really pretty easy to configure. That's what I did for my personal site.
Ostaron, modified 6 Years ago at 1/24/18 9:06 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 1/24/18 9:06 AM

Daniel M. Ingram:
Could just get a Squarespace page, as they are really pretty easy to configure. That's what I did for my personal site.

Cheers to that. Squarespace is excellent if all you need is a static site. Their themes are attractive and well designed. Hiring a developer or a designer for something simple like that is going to be overkill - and I'm saying this as a web developer myself.

If what you need is integration into something that *does* something, like an appointment booking service or the like, well, then you might consider getting someone's help.

Breadcrumb