Announcing San Francisco Pragmatic Dharma!

thumbnail
Noah D, modified 6 Years ago at 2/26/18 10:32 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 2/26/18 10:32 PM

Announcing San Francisco Pragmatic Dharma!

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of my friend Chris, I'm happy to announce San Francisco Pragmatic Dharma.  For more information for anyone in the area, see the details below or visit: http://awakenetwork.org/forum/pds/13646-san-francisco-pragmatic-dharma-meeting-schedule.   We also have monthly video chats for everyone worldwide which can be found in the monthly threads here: awakenetwork.org/forum/pdschats.

Here are the details for the first meeting next week!

When: Tuesday, 3/6 | 6:30pm -- 8:00pm
Where: Chinatown Branch Library - 1135 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Logistics: Feel free to just come find us in the library or ask at the front desk what room the meditation meetup is in.

Future meetings & group details will be listed at: http://awakenetwork.org/forum/pds/13646-san-francisco-pragmatic-dharma-meeting-schedule

For More Information, email <sfpragdharma at gmail dot com>
Chris, modified 6 Years ago at 3/13/18 3:22 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 3/13/18 3:04 AM

RE: Announcing San Francisco Pragmatic Dharma!

Hi all - as a quick follow-up, we had our first meeting last week and are moving forward! For anyone else who is interested, please send an email to sfpragdharma at gmail dot com and I will get you included in communications, schedule, etc. 

For now we are going ahead with first and third Tuesday's of each month at the Chinatown Branch Library at 1135 Powell Street (though if you are interested and this doesn't work for you, please still reach out as we can schedule however works the best for the most people). 

The confirmed dates for our next few meetings are 3/20, 4/3, and 4/17 at 6:30 - 8:00pm. 

Hope to see some of you soon and please feel free to shoot me a note with any questions. 

Breadcrumb