MCTB 2nd Edition

Andrew, modified 6 Years ago at 3/27/18 4:49 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 3/27/18 4:49 PM

MCTB 2nd Edition

I noticed on Amazon that there is a new edition of MCTB scheduled for release in May.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1911597108/?coliid=I2TLRH1YXW7CJB&colid=1MHWPUTQBCA3J&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I've poked around the board and on Integrated Daniel but I can't locate any discussion on this and the differences over the first edition. I own the first edition and will buy the second edition upon release regardless as I value the work and wish to support it. I'm just curious as to what is being covered in the new edition.

If someone could please provide me with a link to where this has been discussed or mentioned (I'm assuming that there is something out there...), I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
rik, modified 6 Years ago at 3/27/18 4:57 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 3/27/18 4:57 PM

RE: MCTB 2nd Edition

Here is a thread where Daniel sometimes posts updates:

https://www.dharmaoverground.org/discussion/-/message_boards/message/5943042

I also saw on reddit.com/r/streamentry that he thought that the release date may be getting pushed out again.
Andrew, modified 6 Years ago at 3/27/18 5:07 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 3/27/18 5:07 PM

Many thanks for that.
Eric Downes, modified 5 Years ago at 6/16/18 9:00 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 6/16/18 9:00 PM

I bought the kindle edition, and have been having Siri read it to me before sitting practice.  I’ve really enjoyed the changes/updates from MCTB1.  I recommend anyone on the DO get it; Readers of the first edition will get the most out of it in a way — because the expansions help you retriangulate what’s possible.  (It’s also fun to be really digging a section, and realize it’s not actually new.  It’s just your Brain was too full when you read MCTB1)  it’s already inspired me to rejuvenate my concentration practice.  

So: Thanks, Daniel, for all of your hard work!

Breadcrumb