Feeling grateful

thumbnail
Wet Paint, modified 14 Years ago at 5/14/09 12:10 AM
Created 14 Years ago at 5/14/09 12:10 AM

Feeling grateful

Author: shokolah
Forum: Dharma Overground Discussion Forum

Just wanted to thank you all for your various contributions. This morning I got up at 5 am, felt energize and completely at peace with myself. I knew deep down I had made the right decision to leave my group. I now feel so free. It is an incredible feeling. I feel for the very first time in 35 years, empowered to change the course of my life and become the master of my destiny. That's a bold statement but this is how I am feeling right now! This morning I also received news that my partner's cancer is returning. I am aware of the raw emotion inside but joyful in the sense that I am going to be able to help him. Am I normal? (laugh). You don't have to answer this!
Nikolai Stephen Halay, modified 14 Years ago at 5/14/09 12:20 AM
Created 14 Years ago at 5/14/09 12:20 AM

RE: Feeling grateful

I also would liek to express my deepest gratitutde. This place is a blessing and wothout it my meditation would still be a stagnant confusing mess. Sorry to hear about your partnet shokolah. And I don´t think anyone is ¨normal¨ here, I mean compared tot he rest of the world. But that´s a good thing! Lots of metta for everyone here!!!!!!

Breadcrumb