sakadagami

thumbnail
Steve Katona, modified 5 Years ago at 8/14/18 3:16 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 8/14/18 3:16 PM

sakadagami

Greetings,
Please tell me what happens as process, or experience, when second path--sakadagami--is attained. I had first path confirmed by the Sayadaw at my last 30 day retreat and am leaving soon for another 30 day retreat. I can't seem to find a description of the experience. I remember reading in MCTB wherein Daniel notes attaining second path while doing walking meditation at the Penang Buddhist Meditation Center but no description of that experience.

much metta
Keshin lu, modified 5 Years ago at 8/14/18 4:38 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 8/14/18 4:38 PM

RE: sakadagami

Hi Steve

2nd path for me is hard to detect. The other 3 is an event, in the sense that insight or event is profound. Second path is the lessening of the fetters sense desires  and ill will. I can’t even detect it, unnoticeable 
Peter Mendosa, modified 5 Years ago at 8/15/18 5:56 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 8/15/18 5:56 AM

RE: sakadagami

Steve Katona:
Greetings,
Please tell me what happens as process, or experience, when second path--sakadagami--is attained. I had first path confirmed by the Sayadaw at my last 30 day retreat and am leaving soon for another 30 day retreat. I can't seem to find a description of the experience. I remember reading in MCTB wherein Daniel notes attaining second path while doing walking meditation at the Penang Buddhist Meditation Center but no description of that experience.

much metta

What experience did you have upon attaining the first fruition?

Breadcrumb