Attention span and new "occupation"

A Dietrich Ringle, modified 5 Years ago at 9/6/18 1:00 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 9/6/18 1:00 PM

Attention span and new "occupation"

I am on SSI and Disability, for those who knows what that means. I was looking for any feedback that might be had on the topic of advocating for disability rights. I know some of my posts m'y seem a little strange, but this one I right(write) in fairly short order.

SO far, I think Disabled people need

Better nutrition, adaquate water - this seems pretty simple, now where to go from here. I will be attending several four hour meetings and don't know how my attention, which is rather short and sloppy, will manage. I have several active spheres of attention, but not all of them are mine.

Dharma seems off the table at this point. There is some comfort in knowing that if I screw up, it won't matter long term. 
If you are familiar with the Blessed Scotus, he refers to to active strains in thinking that are remedied by divine intervention. Namely (A the desire to be happy, and emoticon the desire to be needed referentially speaking. It is much more fraught with convulutions (or as it may seem to the naked eye) than St. John of the Cross and the dark night models, but hey, who's to blame.

Anyway, dharma is not in nature and dharma is not in psychic powers.
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 5 Years ago at 9/7/18 8:38 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 9/7/18 8:38 AM

RE: Attention span and new "occupation"

Another thing I want to clarify. You can backslide easily. All the way back to your infant self. Eckhart Tolle seems to stress this point. You will also reenter rhe dark night if your family members go through it. I don't believe in significant others or them impacting your spiritual growth other than maybe some sexual frustration. That's it's own thing. 
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 5 Years ago at 9/10/18 9:34 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 9/10/18 9:34 PM

RE: Attention span and new "occupation"

Admin can mark as answered. Unsubscribe.

Breadcrumb