Threads being moved to the correct forums

thumbnail
Dan Bartlett, modified 13 Years ago at 10/25/10 3:14 PM
Created 14 Years ago at 9/11/09 6:17 AM

Threads being moved to the correct forums

Howdy partners.

I've begun moving some threads out of the Wetpaint Migration 4 forum and into the correct forums, so if you've come here and found a thread missing, check out the relevant forums on the main page. For example, the Actual Freedom threads can now be found here: Insight and Wisdom > Actual Freedom. If you're looking for a recently active thread, it might be easiest to check the Recent Posts page.

Obviously some threads are going to be awkward to place in one particular forum, so I'll move some of the more obvious ones first. If anyone is familiar with certain threads and wants to suggest where they think they should go then please reply here.

I expect other users will begin moving threads soon as well, and then we can truly reap the benefits of multiple forums to fully pursue all forms of enquiry without getting on eachother's nerves :-)

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. I'm not an admin or moderator, I'm just helping out.
thumbnail
Ian And, modified 14 Years ago at 9/11/09 12:40 PM
Created 14 Years ago at 9/11/09 12:40 PM

RE: Threads being moved to the correct forums

Dan Bartlett:

I expect other users will begin moving threads soon as well, ...

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. I'm not an admin or moderator, I'm just helping out.

Hi Dan,

I'm confused by your statement. Just how, without having admin or moderator privileges to access the forum, do "other users ... begin moving threads ... as well"?

I just checked a thread I initiated to see if there were any indication of how this might be done, but saw no indication. Your statement makes it seem as though just anyone can come in and begin moving threads around to wherever they want.

Or did you get a temporary privilege to do this? Just curious.

Ian
thumbnail
Dan Bartlett, modified 14 Years ago at 9/11/09 12:56 PM
Created 14 Years ago at 9/11/09 12:56 PM

RE: Threads being moved to the correct forums

I probably should have wrote, I expect other *moderators* to start moving threads

It's not something anyone can do; I have priveledges because I was part of a small group who have been working on the transition from the wetpaint site to what you see now.

Breadcrumb