Questions about nanna chart

thumbnail
Ben V, modified 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 6:55 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 6:55 AM

Questions about nanna chart

I have a few questions about this chart : http://static.squarespace.com/static/5037f52d84ae1e87f694cfda/t/5055922624acbaa64592c1c3/1347785254496/

I
 would appreciate if anyone could answer some of these questions.

A&P event: Is this something that arise once per path of something that would arise everytime one cycles up the nannas?

Low equanimity section: What does "mind synchonizing" mean? 

Equanimity high mastery: What does "broad" and "harmonics" mean in referrence to vibrations?

High equanimity: What does "ariable" mean in terms of vibrations? Or is this a typo and what is meant is "Variable"?

Thanks!
shargrol, modified 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 9:10 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 9:10 AM

RE: Questions about nanna chart

Ben V.:
I have a few questions about this chart : http://static.squarespace.com/static/5037f52d84ae1e87f694cfda/t/5055922624acbaa64592c1c3/1347785254496/

I
 would appreciate if anyone could answer some of these questions.

A&P event: Is this something that arise once per path of something that would arise everytime one cycles up the nannas?

Low equanimity section: What does "mind synchonizing" mean? 

Equanimity high mastery: What does "broad" and "harmonics" mean in referrence to vibrations?

High equanimity: What does "ariable" mean in terms of vibrations? Or is this a typo and what is meant is "Variable"?

Thanks!

Many A&Ps are possible, both on retreat and during home practices.

Synchronizing is sort of like the flip flopping of "I see the world, I have a thought about it, I see the world, I have a feeling about it" becomes less binary and more analog, more organic, more rich. The separate observerness mingles with what is being observed. More "Presence".

Again the broad and harmonic is a kind of synchronizing, sort of like how a good actor delivers a performance that is profoundly moving, more than just words and actions. When the mind gets "intuitive" it has this feeling of expansiveness and sensitivity, so that kind of broad and harmonic. Like a spider in its web feeling all the little impressions/vibrations of the different parts of the web flickering in the breeze yet perceptive and sensitive to "oh that feeling is a fly struggling in the bottom corner of the web"

And re:"High equanimity: What does "ariable" mean in terms of vibrations? Or is this a typo and what is meant is "Variable"?"   !!!!! I've been meaning to ask that question too, for YEARS!!!
thumbnail
William Jeffery Pratt, modified 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 9:45 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 9:44 AM

Without knowing the term, my mind playfully reads it as a cross between "arable" = fertile and "aria" = sublime musical melody sung by one voice.
thumbnail
Ben V, modified 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 8:33 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 2/4/19 8:33 PM

Thanks Shargrol!