Energy and Mental Concepts

Maha Marga Das, modified 3 Years ago at 4/23/20 6:18 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 4/23/20 6:14 AM

Energy and Mental Concepts

Hello,

Energy is passing through the body in a natural way. There are energy practices, such as Qi gong, which are designed to invoke the natural flow of energy in human being. This is how one can become natural.

Mental concepts affect human brain and energy is passing through the brain naturally. Clinging to ideas hampers the natural flow of enegry. Energy "doesn't like" living with mental concepts. In fact, you can never impose mental concepts onto living force.

This is what I have discovered in meditation.

Thank you,
Marga
Tim Farrington, modified 3 Years ago at 4/23/20 9:53 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 4/23/20 9:52 AM

RE: Energy and Mental Concepts

Maha Marga Das:
Hello,

Energy is passing through the body in a natural way. There are energy practices, such as Qi gong, which are designed to invoke the natural flow of energy in human being. This is how one can become natural.

Mental concepts affect human brain and energy is passing through the brain naturally. Clinging to ideas hampers the natural flow of enegry. Energy "doesn't like" living with mental concepts. In fact, you can never impose mental concepts onto living force.

This is what I have discovered in meditation.

Thank you,
Marga

Greetings and salutations, oh eminent Big Servant of the Path! welcome to our humble sangha.

Thank you for sharing your discoveries from your meditation practices. That is one of the joys of being in this forum, the fascinating range of things that people bear witness to, and inspire others to consider.

Clinging to ideas hampers the natural flow of enegry.

Energy "doesn't like" living with mental concepts. In fact, you can never impose mental concepts onto living force.

That's a great way to put it. I think a lot of what some call Kundalini is that living energy getting sick of conforming to the mental constructs imposed upon her, and kicking loose, a sink or swim flinging of the self into the energy ocean's living reality.

I would be most interested in what tradition(s) you have worked in, and what your current practice consists in.

with metta, and all welcoming energy that has kicked free of the impositions of my mental concepts---

tim

Breadcrumb