Rotating the wheel of focus

thumbnail
Ni Nurta, modified 3 Years ago at 7/20/20 2:16 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/20/20 2:16 AM

Rotating the wheel of focus

There is a simple trick which can be used to make mind more controllable or direct.
When concentrating on neck/throat move around it to either front or back to get different perception modes. By move I mean visualized touch and it should feel like pressure of attention is moving. At first it might be quite hard to really move all the way out and it might feel like something is cracking there. Some action like brushing by moving attention in place might be needed to make these places feel more responsive, eg. by moving focus up and down on neck until it feels cleared enough. Just be thorough.

Front position gives direct perception of everything with no control interfaces being exposed. Everything feels like it is just there where it is.
Back position feels more passive when it comes to action of body/mind but at the same time there is full control over internals of mind operation like being able to influence which neurons are active and their activation level.

I sometimes mention things like controlling which brain resources are used and how. This is done from back position.
This moving around neck to back is not really needed to be able to such control because as it can be done just doing it from back position while in front position. Practice-wise to discover mind it is better to switch focus mode because from front it is pretty much needed to know what is being done. Also I have my mind trained in this level of control so I can easily do it no matter what focus mode I use which might not be the case for anyone who never did it before.

This is the general idea. It can be used to get other mind focus modes.

ps. There is no change in how sensual experience is generated when switching these focus modes. The difference is experienced however when anything is being done and in how things presents themselves in relation to us and in nervous system control level.
ps2. If not sure what visualized touch is then I recommend Robert Bruce - New Energy Ways.
ps3. Having greater control over internals of nervous system means more power and with power comes responsibility. In any case rather be gentle with any alterations before you know what you are doing or hell will open. Control it skillfully and heavens awaits you.
ps4. I discovered it by myself so I do not have any book reference for it. If this is something already known then please provide names of the books or people who talked about it.
thumbnail
Bagpuss The Gnome, modified 3 Years ago at 7/20/20 8:16 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/20/20 8:16 AM

RE: Rotating the wheel of focus

Ni Nurta:
There is a simple trick which can be used to make mind more controllable or direct.
When concentrating on neck/throat move around it to either front or back to get different perception modes. By move I mean visualized touch and it should feel like pressure of attention is moving. At first it might be quite hard to really move all the way out and it might feel like something is cracking there. Some action like brushing by moving attention in place might be needed to make these places feel more responsive, eg. by moving focus up and down on neck until it feels cleared enough. Just be thorough.

Front position gives direct perception of everything with no control interfaces being exposed. Everything feels like it is just there where it is.
Back position feels more passive when it comes to action of body/mind but at the same time there is full control over internals of mind operation like being able to influence which neurons are active and their activation level.

I sometimes mention things like controlling which brain resources are used and how. This is done from back position.
This moving around neck to back is not really needed to be able to such control because as it can be done just doing it from back position while in front position. Practice-wise to discover mind it is better to switch focus mode because from front it is pretty much needed to know what is being done. Also I have my mind trained in this level of control so I can easily do it no matter what focus mode I use which might not be the case for anyone who never did it before.

This is the general idea. It can be used to get other mind focus modes.

ps. There is no change in how sensual experience is generated when switching these focus modes. The difference is experienced however when anything is being done and in how things presents themselves in relation to us and in nervous system control level.
ps2. If not sure what visualized touch is then I recommend Robert Bruce - New Energy Ways.
ps3. Having greater control over internals of nervous system means more power and with power comes responsibility. In any case rather be gentle with any alterations before you know what you are doing or hell will open. Control it skillfully and heavens awaits you.
ps4. I discovered it by myself so I do not have any book reference for it. If this is something already known then please provide names of the books or people who talked about it.
Thanks for this Ni. I've not tried your technique yet, but I will do. You can get a copy of the Robert Bruce book you mentioned for free here. Can't work out why it's not on Amazon for sale though. His other relevant book "Energy Work" also has a very interesting table of contents.  

I got some great help from Pepe with my never ending thrid eye / forehead tension of the last 8yrs or so but the qigong exercises seem to only make it worse. Seems like I may be in the dark night again though so that may be a factor... 

Interested to read Bruce and try your technique, thanks emoticon

~BTG