Very first real result

Richard Geller, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 11:56 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 11:56 AM

Very first real result

I'm quite excited, today, after practicing for a few weeks, something new happened that seemed to be a step in the right direction.

The haietmoba question has more and more become a silent perception instead of me having to do it actively. There are more and more periods where I simply have it running by itself.

Today I was walking home from groceries, the question and investigation going on, when a bus drove by.

And for one moment, triggered by the ongoing automatic investigation, I saw the bus for what it was. I became fully aware of it, as it was. This was followed by a great sense of pleasure in my eyes and the area under them. Also, there was this sense of, "so THAT's" it".

And an important aspect for me is that I don't have any particular interest in buses. Had it been a beautiful scenery, I would not be this excited.

But this was a damn bus. And it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.
thumbnail
Jon T, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 1:45 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 1:45 PM

RE: Very first real result

I agree. Buses are cool. Their big old brakes grinding...and the high squeal they make when they are finally ready to fully stop and the gasping sound when the doors open....
Richard Geller, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 2:28 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 2:28 PM

Jon T:
I agree. Buses are cool. Their big old brakes grinding...and the high squeal they make when they are finally ready to fully stop and the gasping sound when the doors open....

That's not the point.

The bus just happened to be there when I got into the AF state.

I don't have any affinity with buses.

But this perception made me see a glimpse of AF.
thumbnail
Jon T, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 2:39 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 2:39 PM

That's not the point.

I know. But you now agree that buses are cool, right? It's not like I ever had an affinity with buses either. In fact, I had a mostly negative view of them (as with most things.)
Richard Geller, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 2:44 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 2:44 PM

Jon T:
That's not the point.

I know. But you now agree that buses are cool, right? It's not like I ever had an affinity with buses either. In fact, I had a mostly negative view of them (as with most things.)

It's more than that.

In my normal state, I wouldn't consider a bus special.

In this case, the AF perspective happened to get projected on a bus. If there were a BMW riding there, or if I had bee looking at a certain tree being there, the same thing would have happened.
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 3:57 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 3:57 PM

In this case, the AF perspective happened to get projected on a bus. If there were a BMW riding there, or if I had bee looking at a certain tree being there, the same thing would have happened.

The "AF perspective" did not get projected anywhere.

Was there a sense of "you" being there when this experience occurred?
Richard Geller, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 4:34 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 4:34 PM

Tommy M:

The "AF perspective" did not get projected anywhere.

Was there a sense of "you" being there when this experience occurred?

No where for a moment, which I can now see was the purest experience of reality I've ever had.
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 5:33 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/16/11 5:33 PM

No where for a moment, which I can now see was the purest experience of reality I've ever had.

Nice one.