"This account has been locked, please contact an administrator"

thumbnail
Andrew K, modified 12 Years ago at 4/14/12 7:01 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/14/12 7:01 PM

"This account has been locked, please contact an administrator"

Hi there,

Quite embarrassingly, I have managed to lock two different user accounts of mine on the forum, by not remembering my password, and then typing in the wrong password too many times. It then tells my account has been locked, and to contact an administrator to unlock the account, but I can't seem to find an email address anywhere on the site to contact anyone.

The first time this happened I just created a new account with a new email address and began to use that instead, and now I just locked that one by accident also. So I just created this account to ask if an admin can unlock my old accounts (as they have posts on them)

the two email addresses associated with the locked accounts are:

andrew@velodius.com
andrewks9@velodius.com

thanks a lot ~
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 1:53 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 1:53 AM

RE: "This account has been locked, please contact an administrator

The administrator in question is me, Daniel, Dharma Overground Overlord, CEO, Warden, Defender, and, most importantly and most of the time Supreme Resetter of Passwords, as people do this a lot. Consider me contacted. I have reset your password: see your email for what that is.

Post on, brave Poster!

Daniel
Muhammad Fahad Imran, modified 5 Years ago at 3/30/19 4:30 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 3/30/19 4:27 AM

RE: "This account has been locked, please contact an administrator"

A.O.A. Sir can you unlock my Cisco Account as well!? It will be very appreciable because I'm having the same issue as the person above. My email address associated with the locked account is:

fahadimran9300@gmail.com

Breadcrumb