JUSTINE'S AFFECTIVE

thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 6:37 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 4:37 AM

JUSTINE'S AFFECTIVE

Dear All,

I submit my humble respects and regards to the vastly learned Dharma Practitioners!

1) Let me thank Nick, first.

2) He made me realize the language style barriers in the art of writing.

3) When I wrote in my Memoirs about getting into tears of joy - Nick indicated that, that will be misconstrued into weeping out of agony. He even warned me not to confuse the prestigious DhO practitioners.

4) Dear ones, even Richard mentions in many places in his web site about his CRYING on various occasions. It does not mean, he is not ACTUALLY FREE, provided you trust his attainment.

5) Next to Richard, it is Nick who discovered and mentioned me as 'affectlessly affective'. Thanks again, Nick.

6) I cry sometimes, but I cry out of joy. There is no affective pain. But the great riddle for DhOs is - is not joy too affective? -.

7) Well. It is affective - but 'affectlessly affective'. For many of you, it won't be agreeable. Because it is a new thing to humanity. Few pioneers who ventured there, have got their own reports, and it will be still more confusing. Aman says I am not in freedom, as stipulated by AF Prog. If he is in freedom, let him enjoy it. (No hurt intended). I will live my freedom. If Richard found me actually free, it is his freedom to say that. I value life more than freedom.

8) Perhaps Nick, as he has undergone that experience may be able to throw some light on it.

9) Sirs, don't imagine AF means you become a Robo. You are still a human being.

10) Richard, by nature or by deliberate effort is immune to 'affectivity' by 100%, as I myself briefly tested. There is no way to test him absolutely. But I have no compulsion to imitate him or his lifestyle, which is not even possible, but there is no reason to do so. Why should I? If he discovered that I have become free of my instinctinctual passions - for that he will never want me to live in a boat, or force me to meet situations as he did. Never.

11) Richard never compels anyone to follow him. He not even cares about his pioneers.

12) Richard is an ordinary human being - who eats, urinates, defecates, farts and f...s, and smokes.

13) What he did extra is - to enter into a domain where NONE ever dared to do, perhaps including Gowtham Buddha (who at least failed to reveal to humanity about AF). That makes Richard different from all.

14) That doesn't mean he is a Supreme God.

And I have written, everywhere, that Justine is not his Agent, or his missionary, or visionary. Me and Richard are not even friends though of almost same age. (I am 3 years younger to him).

15) My admiration or veneration never reaches him.

16) Don't think I am into DhO, as a salesman of AF. If I want to sell myself or AF, there are plenty of other ways to do that. I respect DhO, as a prestigious platform of real people genuinely striving for light, peace, and liberation.

17) That way Dr. Daniel has done a wonderful job of creating such a unique electronic meeting place on this earth.

18) Again, I want to tell in no way, I am making financial gains, or fame, in sharing my AF experiences with all. I do it because especially DhO friends invited it.

19) Actually, I still suffer lack of whole-hearted support from AF prog.

20) And, I don't want to be a Xerox of Richard. When Richard says, 'COMPASSION AND HATRED' are one package, I fully understand it. But I still want to live and show compassion, AT MY OWN RISK, about which R will never bother.

21) This is where, perhaps, DhO scholars find me difficult to understand. Sorry. Please try to understand me. Tarin and Trent, don't write much because, people, even great intellectual and spiritual giants, can easily fail to understand the words of an Actualist, living an actually free life. But thanks to Nick. I too will be alert in my communications.

22) I know my new book 'Elaboration of Actual Freedom' may seem to be a dull interpretation of AF, like a sort of intellectual debris. But for the thirsty ones, there is more and more in it for appeasement. I have used the language very carefully and with a breezy REFRESHING effect. It won't hurt anyone at all, provided they are for AF experience.

23) I assure you all, friends, I will always bear in mind, while I am drawn to share and write, the complex needs of our esteemed and sincere Dharma practitioners.

With great respect and understanding of DhO friends.

Soliciting All Auspiciousness.

JUSTINE
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 5:53 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 5:43 AM

RE: JUSTINE'S AFFECTIVE

D. Justine J:
Dear All,

I submit my humble respects and regards to the vastly learned Dharma Practitioners!

1) Let me thank Nick, first.

Your welcome.

2) He made me realize the language style barriers in the art of writing.

Do't worry too much about it. I experience it daily. Though it is always better to make things clearer than run the risk of confusing those one wishes to see benefit whatever it is one wishes for them to experience.

3) When I wrote in my Memoirs about getting into tears of joy - Nick indicated that, that will be misconstrued into weeping out of agony. He even warned me not to confuse the prestigious DhO practitioners.

Gotta love the prestigeous!

4) Dear ones, even Richard mentions in many places in his web site about his CRYING on various occasions. It does not mean, he is not ACTUALLY FREE, provided you trust his attainment.

I've never come across such references. Can someone link to where he talks about crying?

5) Next to Richard, it is Nick who discovered and mentioned me as 'affectlessly affective'. Thanks again, Nick.

Affectless affective is a term that is gonna confuse a few I think. I prefer the equally confusing term 'sort of affect, but not quite affect thus not affect'. ;-)

6) I cry sometimes, but I cry out of joy. There is no affective pain. But the great riddle for DhOs is - is not joy too affective? -.

This is quite interesting. For myself it points to the whole 'objectification' process still occuring. The affectless joy that results in weeping has a trigger. Probably pleasant sensations located in the chest being the 'object for the triggering of some weird type of almost affect reaction which stops short of fully forming as a full blown emotion and sense of 'being'.

7) Well. It is affective - but 'affectlessly affective'. For many of you, it won't be agreeable. Because it is a new thing to humanity. Few pioneers who ventured there, have got their own reports, and it will be still more confusing. Aman says I am not in freedom, as stipulated by AF Prog. If he is in freedom, let him enjoy it. (No hurt intended). I will live my freedom. If Richard found me actually free, it is his freedom to say that. I value life more than freedom.

I don't think it is new to humanity. Sorry to part ways here Justine. i was not conditioned to believe Richard as some first in all this. But since he admitting to not being the first would unhinge much of what is presented in the AFT, I don't think he ever will. And maybe he truly thinks it, and others convinced he is. Whatever fuels your self narratives to aim for freedom is what I say.

8) Perhaps Nick, as he has undergone that experience may be able to throw some light on it.

I don't know. You are more poetic. But there are many similarities. i do not have a feeling 'me' arising, no sense of 'being', pure non-segregating pure sensory awareness is ongoing most of the day except for short moments of 'objectification' which may result in a weird 'sort of affect but not quite affect thus not affect' experience. I don't care to call it AF anymore. I talk a lot about other schools of thought so if one is interested in getting to the same place I find myself, one doesn't have to follow the AF structured path.

9) Sirs, don't imagine AF means you become a Robo. You are still a human being.

But robots are awesome!

10) Richard, by nature or by deliberate effort is immune to 'affectivity' by 100%, as I myself briefly tested. There is no way to test him absolutely. But I have no compulsion to imitate him or his lifestyle, which is not even possible, but there is no reason to do so. Why should I? If he discovered that I have become free of my instinctinctual passions - for that he will never want me to live in a boat, or force me to meet situations as he did. Never.

You have brought a different angle to how people professing AF behave. it is good data.

11) Richard never compels anyone to follow him. He not even cares about his pioneers.

12) Richard is an ordinary human being - who eats, urinates, defecates, farts and f...s, and smokes.

Fun times.

13) What he did extra is - to enter into a domain where NONE ever dared to do, perhaps including Gowtham Buddha (who at least failed to reveal to humanity about AF). That makes Richard different from all.

Yeh, parting ways again. Remember that unsegregating awareness I said is ongoing in my experience? I think it relates to atammayata. A non-fashioning non-fabricating no 'objects' nor 'subjects' awareness which is found talked of in the pali suttas.

14) That doesn't mean he is a Supreme God.

Nope. He shits and farts. Gods don't have poo holes.

14) And I have written, everywhere, that Justine is not his Agent, or his missionary, or visionary. Me and Richard are not even friends though of almost same age. (I am 3 years younger to him).

But you do like to talk about him though.

15) My admiration or veneration never reaches him.

But it certainly got conveyed within your memoirs.

16) Don't think I am into DhO, as a salesman of AF. If I want to sell myself or AF, there are plenty of other ways to do that. I respect DhO, as a prestigious platform of real people genuinely striving for light, peace, and liberation.

It's hard not to sell something that is liberating for oneself. One wishes for others the same, no?

17) That way Dr. Daniel has done a wonderful job of creating such a unique electronic meeting place on this earth.

Haha, www.uniqueelectronicmeetingplace.com

18) Again, I want to tell in no way, I am making financial gains, or fame, in sharing my AF experiences with all. I do it because especially DhO friends invited it.

19) Actually, I still suffer lack of whole-hearted support from AF prog.

Why?

20) And, I don't want to be a Xerox of Richard. When Richard says, 'COMPASSION AND HATRED' are one package, I fully understand it. But I still want to live and show compassion, AT MY OWN RISK, about which R will never bother.

Different conditioning.

21) This is where, perhaps, DhO scholars find me difficult to understand. Sorry. Please try to understand me. Tarin and Trent, don't write much because, people, even great intellectual and spiritual giants, can easily fail to understand the words of an Actualist, living an actually free life. But thanks to Nick. I too will be alert in my communications.

It is a good skill to develop.

22) I know my new book 'Elaboration of Actual Freedom' may seem to be a dull interpretation of AF, like a sort of intellectual debris. But for the thirsty ones, there is more and more in it for appeasement. I have used the language very carefully and with a breezy REFRESHING effect. It won't hurt anyone at all, provided they are for AF experience.

"Breezy refreshing effect'. Nice phrase.

23) I assure you all, friends, I will always bear in mind, while I am drawn to share and write, the complex needs of our esteemed and sincere Dharma practitioners.

You might wish to learn about 'skillful means'. It might come in handy in convincing others to move towards freedom from suffering. One thing might be to lay off the rants against other religions and 'spiritual' traditions. I know it is part of the AF dogma but Richard has done it to death. Maybe try and see how you could trick someone within their own 'spiritual context' to recognise apperception and teach them how to recognise it again and again within the context of their own belief system. if you could do that, you would have more chances to free more people. but hey, if you really believe that Richard has laid out the only way, then good luck convincing the masses.

It wasn't that Buddhism or other 'religions' failed to bring peace to Earth. it was because human beings have always had some pretty screwed up 'self narratives'. And the way to a human's heart is to play to the motivations of their own 'self narratives'. AF is probably not going to save the world like it is hoped by Richard and yourself for the very same reason other spiritual systems have failed. The 'self narrative' is a tricky beast and never the same for all people. Just look at all the anti-af feelings gone on in the past number of years. The more systems that work towards continuous recognition of apperception, regardless of the dogma that motivates the self-narrative to point towards such recognition, the more opportunities there are for the plethora of different self narrative motivations out there. All 6 billion of them.Skillful means!
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 7:53 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 7:53 AM

Thanks for your thoughtful clarifications, Nick.

Justine
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 5:21 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 5:21 PM

Your honesty, poetic turn of phrase and smiling face are always welcome here, you come at this from such a different angle (which is it all it is really) but you do so eloquently and always with a sense of mutual respect. Thank you for your insights and I hope you stick around to join in the fun!
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 7:30 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 7:30 PM

Tommy M:
Your honesty, poetic turn of phrase and smiling face are always welcome here, you come at this from such a different angle (which is it all it is really) but you do so eloquently and always with a sense of mutual respect. Thank you for your insights and I hope you stick around to join in the fun!

With pleasure, Tommy.

J
thumbnail
Daniel Johnson, modified 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 11:35 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/5/12 11:35 PM

AFT website:
RESPONDENT: Secondly, What difference does it make whether Richard is the first to find actual freedom ...

RICHARD: It makes no difference whatsoever who was the first to find an actual freedom from the human condition as it is what is found that makes a difference ... as expressed thisaway (also only a few weeks ago):

• [Co-Respondent]: ‘Questioning your ‘priority’ of discovery is tantamount to rejecting ‘peace on earth’.
• [Richard]: ‘It matters not one jot who discovered an actual freedom from the human condition – somebody has to be the first to discover something new in any area of human endeavour as a matter of course – as what does matter is the discovery that, in order for the already always existing peace-on-earth to be apparent, identity in toto becomes extinct’.
Link

emoticon

Breadcrumb