Recent 4th Dimensional Shift !!?

T DC, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 9:17 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 2:07 AM

Recent 4th Dimensional Shift !!?

So there's been much talk of a coming dimensional shift in which some would shift to a higher vibration, and some would stay behind, simply based on their energetic preference (i.e. not some kind of judgement thing). If y'all haven't heard about this, this website seems to have some good info.

Anyhow, I am pretty sure it happened last night (12/20/13) at about 11:00 pm MST. Just seems like it!

My own reason for this belief is I experienced a perceptual shift, and now things just seem more harmonious in a way it is difficult to describe. One example, or experience; it seems to be easier to visualize/imagine things spatially now. Some sort of spatial effect.. As well, everyone seems to be on the same page in a totally new way..

Anyhow just thought I'd post this in case anyone experienced a similar shift, and is noticing changes. Please post about it!

A final note; if this shift was going to occur, what better time than the solstice!? The end of increasing darkness and the beginning of increasing light.. Think of the symbolism!! Pretty awesome!
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 2:18 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 2:18 AM

RE: Recent 4th Dimensional Shift !!?

What you are experiencing here is a phenomenon known as projection, i.e. that of taking your current state or perceptions to be the state or perceptions of the entire world. It's also impossible to disprove - if people agree with you then yes, it happened! And if anyone doesn't the oh - their energetic preference was to stay behind so they didn't notice it. And if most didn't experience it then maybe you're one of the special few?
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 3:25 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 3:23 AM

I second the idea its your own creaton/projection. If it helps you stop being frustrated with that which frustrates, all good, you gotta fabricate your path to whatever it results in. Though in no way does your fabrication represent my fabrication as my fabrication is unique as is yours.
T DC, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 9:38 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 9:36 AM

Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem:
What you are experiencing here is a phenomenon known as projection, i.e. that of taking your current state or perceptions to be the state or perceptions of the entire world. It's also impossible to disprove - if people agree with you then yes, it happened! And if anyone doesn't the oh - their energetic preference was to stay behind so they didn't notice it. And if most didn't experience it then maybe you're one of the special few?

Perhaps alright, that is not definitively what I'm experiencing, that is your opinion on what I'm experiencing. And no, if you didn't consciously notice it that doesn't mean it didn't happen to you. Apparently, according to things I have read (specifically The New Earth by Dolores Cannon) most people won't notice anything. I'm definitely not trying to say I'm one of the special few. Frankly I have no idea how these dimensional shift things really work, but that we are communicating in some manner, post shift, seems to be a good indication that you too made it to the light side.

Nikolai .:
I second the idea its your own creaton/projection. If it helps you stop being frustrated with that which frustrates, all good, you gotta fabricate your path to whatever it results in. Though in no way does your fabrication represent my fabrication as my fabrication is unique as is yours.

I don't think that it's that simple, i.e. we can just make up whatever we want to keep ourselves happy. In my experience anyhow, attempts at believing my own shit invariably fail almost immediately, and never feel that great at all.

Paweł K:
meh, I was experiencing greatly increased ability to shift to perception to 4D for about two weeks now. T DC, do not slack off and please try to keep up!

but seriously, don't be silly T DC, it is just your own doing and you should concentrate more on how to switch those mind perception modes as it is educational, entertaining and beneficial, especially if...

I'm not trying to brag, if this thing occurred it was world wide, applying to all and not just to me. Again you also have an opinion on this which is not definitive, only a possibility.

So overall (addressing all y'all), take your own opinions with a grain of salt! How much can you really know about me, a stranger on the internet?

And has anybody else experienced a shift from yesterday? Increased spatial perception? Just feeling in a good mood and more energetic today? I'm interested to hear!..
lama carrot top, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 10:07 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 10:07 AM

More good stuff T DC. Thanks for this.

Are you less irritable (more harmonious) post-shift? If not that’s okay and, if you need to, you can swear at me again – probably Sawfoot would be okay with it too, but better check with him first. Gotta get rid of those effluents somehow.

Good to know that just by communicating with you I probably made it to the light side as well.

Warmest.
Banned For waht?, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 10:56 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 10:55 AM

light is everything

Dimension probably is the phase or difference between what individual emits and that what is coming in outside.
If my own light meets with the light outside, new world will be created (supernova). Well then the outside is a "portal" and we can connect to it when our own light meets it, tunes in and enter it by letting us sucked in(blackhole). I believe then whitehole is where we can manifest things, we create an idea(light) so strong that outer world(light) will get sucked in. Don't know.

But its a lie because we live in an illusion. We are mere projections and only what goes to other dimension is the projection of the mind.
When we get enlightened then our light finds, connects with the unlimited source and it becomes true.
Maybe.
..haven't noticed anything. I noticed, but i doubt its related, because of the slow acclimation transformation period of other things in my field(if there is any).
T DC, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 1:12 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 1:12 PM

Do you guys know what I am talking about?! Seriously all of you. If you don't know what I am referring to by dimensional shift, take 5 minutes to enlighten yourself by reading that link I posted. It gets better the father down you read. I am not just making something up, this is widely reported to be occurring at this current time.
Adam , modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 1:33 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 1:33 PM

T DC:
Do you guys know what I am talking about?! Seriously all of you. If you don't know what I am referring to by dimensional shift, take 5 minutes to enlighten yourself by reading that link I posted. It gets better the father down you read. I am not just making something up, this is widely reported to be occurring at this current time.

sorry but i had to :/
thumbnail
-- Timus --, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 1:44 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 1:36 PM

T DC:
… take 5 minutes to enlighten yourself by reading that link I posted. …

I bothered to do so and it was indeed enlightening:

Cosmic Awareness Communications (C.A.C.):

The 3 major Players in the Galaxy

This Awareness wishes entities to understand that there are three major players in the galaxy:

The Reptoid Federation, the Galactic Confederation, and the Orion Empire.

The Orion Empire as that which is ruled basically by one leader, as presented fictionally in the story of Star Wars . The Reptoid Federation, as that which is a conglomeration of many different groups, in which the Reptoids in various types of species have joined together and the Galactic Confederation as that which is made up from federations of different star systems throughout the galaxy, these being most of human types. (Pleiadians, Vega, Sirius, Arcturius, Lyrans, Andromeda and more.)

(Revelations Awareness issue 91-16/NO. 391)

T DC:
… I am not just making something up, this is widely reported to be occurring at this current time.

Yeah, sure, I've just heard it on the news. emoticon
lama carrot top, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 2:16 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 2:16 PM

Ah, T DC's just trying to have a bit of fun with us. Makes me realize how much I miss James Yen.
Tom Tom, modified 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 2:54 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/21/13 2:49 PM

Last night (12/20/13) I came home after watching The Hobbit the Desolation of Smaug. At approximately 11:30 PM USA PST I was sitting in my car and the moment was pure perfection and I thought, "wow everything is extra extraordinarily perfect right now." However, this isn't unusual these days. Also I am in PST and you're in MST so it wasn't exactly the same time but was relatively close. This would be 12:30 AM MST.
thumbnail
Dream Walker, modified 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 3:04 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 3:04 AM

T DC:
So there's been much talk of a coming dimensional shift in which some would shift to a higher vibration, and some would stay behind, simply based on their energetic preference (i.e. not some kind of judgement thing). If y'all haven't heard about this, this website seems to have some good info.

Anyhow, I am pretty sure it happened last night (12/20/13) at about 11:00 pm MST. Just seems like it!

My own reason for this belief is I experienced a perceptual shift, and now things just seem more harmonious in a way it is difficult to describe. One example, or experience; it seems to be easier to visualize/imagine things spatially now. Some sort of spatial effect.. As well, everyone seems to be on the same page in a totally new way..

Anyhow just thought I'd post this in case anyone experienced a similar shift, and is noticing changes. Please post about it!

A final note; if this shift was going to occur, what better time than the solstice!? The end of increasing darkness and the beginning of increasing light.. Think of the symbolism!! Pretty awesome!

I did not notice a 4th dimensional shift(I don't know what that would entail). I did wake up last night locked into a very absorbed 3rd jhana state of dissolution. The vibrations were extreme and not pleasant at all. Fear was mixed in but I was kinda ignoring those effects and stayed with the vibrations. Concentration was very high and I just stayed with it until it lessened and then fell back asleep. I've never experienced it so strongly before in past cycles. The last week leading up has been a bunch of dark night cycles and I have sporadically seen formations dissolving.
I don't think this had to do with what you are talking about but i figured I would give you some feedback on what happened around the same time(morning of 12/21) if this is what you were looking for.
Good luck
~D
lama carrot top, modified 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 10:13 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 10:13 AM

Two days later and I still have not noticed much different, though I did have one of those all night boners last night – the ones that keep waking you up. Could've been due to the shift, but I think it was the pistachios.

However, in checking my inbox this morning I see that I have received a number of emails from the Reptoid Federation. Apparently they are on a recruitment drive targeted at Humanoids (this seems to be in response to racist allegations made against them by the Galactic Confederation). They say they will pay for your education.
T DC, modified 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 1:52 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 12/22/13 1:52 PM

Ya frankly hard to say for sure anything happened, though there does seem to have been some meaningful overarching worldly shift.

As for those making fun, I can appreciate it, but just remember that it pays to have an open mind. You can't believe everything you hear, but you also cant reject it. Simply, it's good to consider things even if at first they may seen ridiculous. And it doesn't matter if you believe me anyways. If a dimensional shift did happen then such will be the nature of our reality going forth, and so you're in it whether you like it or not, believe me or not.

Carrot Top, I daresay of all people in this thread you are likely the least deserving of a response, but congratulations with your nightly boners and I hope things keep looking up for you!

Cheers y'all, have a good day!

And also, as for that shit about reptilian orders, who gives a fuck?! I certainly don't. I'm just interested in the possibility of an energetic shift, just so you know!

Breadcrumb