a energy wall next to me

grant, modified 9 Years ago at 8/17/14 11:44 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 8/17/14 11:44 AM

a energy wall next to me

I was wondering if anyone would know what this is, I've been practicing dZogchen for twelve years and I'm in the third vision I think maybe close to the fourth because everything came back down to the size of a thigle but thats another thread.
Anyhow day and night there iis this energy and it is very very strong like when I am meditating sometimes I can do anything in my mind like I can do energy work because this strong energy engolfs me and stops my mind from being able to move its always there when it first came I thought I was experiencing union but I'm not sure what exactly union feels like. I'm not talking about the inability to think because after all I'm use to that and have been experiencing that for sometime longer then this energy. But when I read about dzogchen it focuses and becomes even stronger.  Anyone have an idea?
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 9 Years ago at 8/18/14 12:37 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 8/18/14 12:37 AM

RE: a energy wall next to me

Sounds like the stage we call the A&P (Arising and Passing Away), which is characterized by energetic phenomena and a strong and powerful mind.

The thing is just to see each sensation as it is, clearly, and see what happens.
grant, modified 9 Years ago at 8/18/14 2:53 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 8/18/14 2:53 AM

Cann u tell me more?
grant, modified 9 Years ago at 8/18/14 2:27 PM
Created 9 Years ago at 8/18/14 2:27 PM

Thanks I have never seen this outlined before I looked at the sixteen stages and I think I'm either still in the tenth because I've been feeling this piercing like a splinter or I got past it and I'm in the 11th stage I dunno but thanks I also see that I will probably achieve the path by dukkha and that its marked by unbearableness so I know what to expect thnx