Genner rink, modified 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 3:49 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 3:46 AM

Hi!

Hi!
Alin Mathews, modified 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 5:52 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 5:52 AM

RE: Hi!

Gordo . .:

P.s if on this or any other forum you run into a rather intelligent fellow with a very dry sense of humor, named James. Please remind him that he has missed his last 4 appointments and to please take his medication.
Regards Gordo.

LOL! emoticon
Actually James, modified 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 6:06 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 6:02 AM

That's not me. 

I'm not sure why I'm always associated with people who overtly seem to be trolls. I guess it's a way of deflecting any seriousness to what I might be saying, e.g. "he's just a troll etc"

But I've never actually been a troll. Which is the huge irony in all this. I suppose characterizing someone as a troll is a character defense, or way of not listening to them, via poisoning the well.
Alin Mathews, modified 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 9:28 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 7:20 AM

Gordo . .:
Please let me remind yourself and Alin of your manners as you have forgotten to introduce yourselves to Genner.

my manners? are none of your business 

no one is obliged to intoduce themselves to nothing but a "Hi" ???

have some perspective!  
Alin Mathews, modified 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 8:36 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 8:34 AM

Gordo . .:
Sorry Alin; you've misunderstood. My perspective is to keep a sense of humor.

i misunderstood? OK, then please point out which words show unambiguously that you were only joking when criticizing (sans humorous emoticons) what you saw as a lack of manners.
thumbnail
Bill F, modified 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 8:36 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 8:36 AM

That's not me. 

I'm not sure why I'm always associated with people who overtly seem to be trolls. I guess it's a way of deflecting any seriousness to what I might be saying, e.g. "he's just a troll etc"

But I've never actually been a troll. Which is the huge irony in all this. I suppose characterizing someone as a troll is a character defense, or way of not listening to them, via poisoning the well.

James is my homie. And he actually says some pretty intelligent things.
Alin Mathews, modified 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 10:56 AM
Created 9 Years ago at 4/13/15 10:56 AM

Gordo . .:

Hi Alin i have no intention of getting into some long winded debate over shite. I'm sorry, end of story. 

Regards Gordo.

well then, don't talk shite, then you won't have to back out.

a valuable lesson i learnt while discussing actualism was; the onus is always on the writer - not the reader - to make it clear as day what ones means even if it takes 20 edits, since we are conversing with the most destructive fabricating mind on the planet. and there will be no awakening from it's pretentions if we keep treating it like a game.