The gateless gate

Jas, modified 6 Years ago at 10/24/17 8:12 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 10/24/17 8:12 PM

The gateless gate

I was struggling with a koan for many months. To name one thing that is true. Everything went up in the fire to find the answer everything was questioned and finally i got nowhere my frustration was peaked i coudnt stop thinking about it nor could i do nothing i was stuck. I truly had swallowed a red-hot iron ball that won't go up or down in your gullet. Then finally i realized ill spare the details it was all in the framework and any answer is in maya realm even i exist only in that realm of maya......
This answer was also rejected it was my most valient efforct coming after rejecting everything even realizing oneness was still in duality. Its like the dam had burst i had exhauted all options and my seeking dropped and then ill post what i wrote.

Holy shit its all god everythigs it its just all god. How could i have missed this no self the trues self is god true self is reality. This is it.Im typing its not me typing its god itll always be god the answer 
WHAT IS TRUTH
Ltteraly anything i say or do could be the answer to thats koan. all god hoooly shit its all god all reality all the time this is it its always this never not.

After i wrote that reply i layed down and it felt like i was dying but then remebered it all god then just merged and then came out. This happened twice really fast i feel but it was so quick i couldnt tell.

The state has stayed this is the next day even now its god typing not me everything is it. All is reality. use whatever name you want. YOU ARE IT. i had a weird hunch today tho and opened a book it landed on this exact chapter "Kill the buddha" ahhhhhh i see i dont really want to thiers so much relief and peace in this state but thiers still a duality god/reality is doing everything and iv takin a witness roll.  Well ill pick up my weapon some other time for now im gunna enjoy this state and focus on my nursing exam i will come back to after it. Have a good day my many faces and hands (;
An Eternal Now, modified 6 Years ago at 10/25/17 1:48 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 10/25/17 1:48 AM

RE: The gateless gate

Jas:
I was struggling with a koan for many months. To name one thing that is true. Everything went up in the fire to find the answer everything was questioned and finally i got nowhere my frustration was peaked i coudnt stop thinking about it nor could i do nothing i was stuck. I truly had swallowed a red-hot iron ball that won't go up or down in your gullet. Then finally i realized ill spare the details it was all in the framework and any answer is in maya realm even i exist only in that realm of maya......
This answer was also rejected it was my most valient efforct coming after rejecting everything even realizing oneness was still in duality. Its like the dam had burst i had exhauted all options and my seeking dropped and then ill post what i wrote.

Holy shit its all god everythigs it its just all god. How could i have missed this no self the trues self is god true self is reality. This is it.Im typing its not me typing its god itll always be god the answer 
WHAT IS TRUTH
Ltteraly anything i say or do could be the answer to thats koan. all god hoooly shit its all god all reality all the time this is it its always this never not.

After i wrote that reply i layed down and it felt like i was dying but then remebered it all god then just merged and then came out. This happened twice really fast i feel but it was so quick i couldnt tell.

The state has stayed this is the next day even now its god typing not me everything is it. All is reality. use whatever name you want. YOU ARE IT. i had a weird hunch today tho and opened a book it landed on this exact chapter "Kill the buddha" ahhhhhh i see i dont really want to thiers so much relief and peace in this state but thiers still a duality god/reality is doing everything and iv takin a witness roll.  Well ill pick up my weapon some other time for now im gunna enjoy this state and focus on my nursing exam i will come back to after it. Have a good day my many faces and hands (;

That’s good, that is impersonality, everything is being done by an impersonal intelligence, you are not the doer. But this is not entering the gate less gate without entry and exit.

The duality of witness and witnessed has to be resolved via realisation first. Even if you have a temporary glimpse, an experience, of non duality then that is still with an entry and exit. Experience is not realisation.
neko, modified 6 Years ago at 10/25/17 3:38 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 10/25/17 3:38 AM

RE: The gateless gate

Jas:
I was struggling with a koan for many months. To name one thing that is true.

[...]

Holy shit its all god everythigs it its just all god.

You believe that to be true? That's cute emoticon