The DhO gets Fiber! Yeah!

thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 6 Years ago at 2/15/18 1:58 PM
Created 6 Years ago at 2/15/18 1:58 PM

The DhO gets Fiber! Yeah!

Dear DhO'ers,

At long last, the little mac mini on which the DhO runs is now connected to the web by fiber. It ran on DSL at 5MBS down and 1MBS up for years, but now is slamming it at 100MBS down and 50MBS up, so you should notice a dramatic improvement in performance.

Yeah, fiber!

Daniel
thumbnail
Noah D, modified 6 Years ago at 2/19/18 7:36 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 2/19/18 7:36 AM

RE: The DhO gets Fiber! Yeah!

Hooray!
Missy Conant, modified 6 Years ago at 2/28/18 11:57 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 2/28/18 11:57 AM

RE: The DhO gets Fiber! Yeah!--- Actually, I'm just trying 2 Find Ingram

Hey Daniel Ingram,

I am trying to gain access to the Cheetah House lectures. They're password protected now on Vimeo! I just made a post which you could find in recent posts, I wanted to tag you in it because it's a question for you specifically. So here I am tracking you down! (See my other post?) Thanks infinity if you could answer!
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 6 Years ago at 3/2/18 6:18 AM
Created 6 Years ago at 3/2/18 6:18 AM

RE: The DhO gets Fiber! Yeah!--- Actually, I'm just trying 2 Find Ingram

Yeah, I have the password, but I am not sure I want to give it out at this point, as Willoughby mentioned to me that I might review them first and make sure I still liked them, and I haven't had time for that. I am not sure what she was getting at, but it must have been something, so, as I value her advice, am playing it cautiously at the moment. Did you have some specific questions about them?

Daniel
Missy Conant, modified 5 Years ago at 4/4/18 11:45 AM
Created 5 Years ago at 4/4/18 11:45 AM

RE: The DhO gets Fiber! Yeah!

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for getting back to me!

Really I just wanted to watch them in order to brush up on my MCTB stuff without reading through the whole book again (I would be reading MCTB for about the 3rd time). I remember when I first watched the Cheetah House vids, I binge watched all 3 hours of it and then ordered your book right afterwards and read that. I'm also a Brown alum, and know of Willoughby. So really I was just super disappointed when I saw that the vids were no longer public because I really wanted to watch them again. If I can access them somehow in the future, I would love to do so!

Also, do you have an e-mail address that you are willing to give out? I ask because I want to quote MCTB sections in the book I am currently writing, and I would like to obtain your permission to quote some passages, if that is okay with you. Wondering if that is something you are interested in. The book is on Spiritual Psychology. 

emoticon

Breadcrumb