Kasina practice

Jesse Cooper Levy, שונה לפני 11 שנים at 00:01 23/10/12
Created 11 שנים ago at 00:01 23/10/12

Kasina practice

פרסומים: 68 תאריך הצטרפות: 04/02/12 פרסומים אחרונים
I have a Kasina practice of very short sits, 15 seconds. Still I can't keep on the object. I'm hesitant to add or take away anything from the practice, as I'm working through a tradition, but I am kind of being distanced from the teachers in that tradition. In fact, I might be being tested, but I wouldn't really know. Sorry, I meant to write about the object but my confusion in deeper things has come out. Ultimately I trust a lot about the tradition but am loosing motivation to fuel this practice.
thumbnail
Nikolai , שונה לפני 11 שנים at 00:08 23/10/12
Created 11 שנים ago at 00:08 23/10/12

RE: Kasina practice

פרסומים: 1677 תאריך הצטרפות: 23/01/10 פרסומים אחרונים
Jesse Cooper Levy:
I have a Kasina practice of very short sits, 15 seconds. Still I can't keep on the object. I'm hesitant to add or take away anything from the practice, as I'm working through a tradition, but I am kind of being distanced from the teachers in that tradition. In fact, I might be being tested, but I wouldn't really know. Sorry, I meant to write about the object but my confusion in deeper things has come out. Ultimately I trust a lot about the tradition but am loosing motivation to fuel this practice.

If you can overcome the sangha relationship issue and simply focus on progressing towards your objective, this is what I did to keep the kasina practice fresh and progressive.

http://thehamiltonproject.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/nicks-current-candle-flame-kasina.html

פירורי לחם