Jan Frazier on anger

11年前 に Craig N によって更新されました。 at 12/08/02 22:24
Created 11年 ago at 12/08/02 22:24

Jan Frazier on anger

投稿: 134 参加年月日: 09/08/22 最新の投稿
Jasmine Marie Engler:

Okay. Now can we turn the conversation back to Jan Frazier's lack of anger and hate? I'd really like to learn.

Hi Jazzi

I bought her book for Kindle "When Fear Falls Away" and I remember she said the following:

"I occasionally become angry, when a situation calls for it, but the anger does its work and then passes quickly, leaving no residue. I seldom feel stress in any form, and when I do, it is subtle and fleeting."

If you haven't bought her book I highly recommend it. At $10 it's pretty affordable as an ebook. She's very forthright about her background and her ongoing experience through the period of acclimatisation.

Craig
thumbnail
11年前 に Nikolai によって更新されました。 at 12/08/02 22:33
Created 11年 ago at 12/08/02 22:32

RE: Jan Frazier on anger

投稿: 1677 参加年月日: 10/01/23 最新の投稿
Craig N:

"I occasionally become angry, when a situation calls for it, but the anger does its work and then passes quickly, leaving no residue. I seldom feel stress in any form, and when I do, it is subtle and fleeting."

Sounds like (technical) 3rd or 4th path as defined here at the DhO. Though what she means by 'stress' may differ to how others see it.
11年前 に Jasmine Marie Engler によって更新されました。 at 12/08/03 22:06
Created 11年 ago at 12/08/03 22:06

RE: Jan Frazier on anger

投稿: 69 参加年月日: 12/05/01 最新の投稿
Thanks, Craig, for pointing out that misunderstanding! I appreciate the clear-up! I am going through the process of getting the e-book, but the issue lies more with how much time I currently have to read, lol! But I appreciate that knowledge!

Love and Happiness,
Jazzi

パンくずリスト